84     0 
News   Jun 20, 2024
 794     3 
News   Jun 20, 2024
 510     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graeme the receptionist handed out campaign paraphernalia to one of the #rfmg sitters this aft, at city hall. He watches the twitter account like a hawk and knows a bunch of us complained about yesterday's campaign speech. He is just playing games now.

tell him where he can put that stuff. ;)

But the worst thing is bringing those huge campaign signs (and the stooges carrying them :rolleyes:). I could understand that he's a Canadian, and a person, and just wants to go out and enjoy Canada Day. John Tory had some of his people around in campaign t-shirts, and I get that you have to campaign, but those huge signs are an eyesore and just taking attention away from Canada Day and putting it on himself.

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 3m
Rob Ford, who has not apologized for making racist remarks about several ethnic groups, is on stage at the CHIN picnic #TOPoli
Bre3ODgIQAAS9p2.jpg

"I'm the most racist guy around. I'm the mayor of Toronto."

You know how you can really tell that Ford's rehab and speech were bs? He's spent all day campaigning and not with his family. What a vile bastard.

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 3m
Rob Ford, who has not apologized for making racist remarks about several ethnic groups, is on stage at the CHIN picnic #TOPoli
Bre3ODgIQAAS9p2.jpg

Honest question, cos I simply have no idea, does that look like a 44" waist?

Interesting he's not wearing his mayory suit. Guess the track marks had a chance to heal.

How many shirts did he bring today?

Also, it does look like he lost a significant amount of weight to my eyes. Unfortunately, that is not what my eyes were looking at for change.

The red t-shirt pic also ruins the photoshopped body in the pool theory.. his bod is really that weird.

He's lost a lot of weight. His horrible personality is now less diluted.

He really has lost a substantial amount. But he has little self-control, he'll gain it back in about the same amount of time that he was in rehab/at the cottage.

Clicks and eyeballs. It all about the money. It's only about the money. Ford 'in the game and competitive' keeps the clicks and eyeballs coming folks.

That's exactly it. As long as Ford is perceived as a threat, he's a money-maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back