103     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 736     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 530     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug has just claimed that Stinz stole his campaign contact list and he has spoken to police and the city manager.

(wondering why Doug, who's not telling the truth, as campaign manager wouldn't have the list seeing as his brother's on his quazi rehab/vacay)

Personal thought - this guy just thrives on attention and this is another stupid stunt. Guess I'm being "Captain Obvious" with that.

Can't control a little list but they claim "fiscal responsibility".

So he's making a statement at 3pm on the day before a holiday, where many people will be out of town, and not taking questions.

That sounds like a reasonable PR strategy for damage control.**BAHAHAHAHA

I'm guessing he'll apologize to the "taxpayers" for his errant ways. Because we all know RoFo has taken a fearless moral inventory of himself over the past few weeks.

StrashinCBC 1:17pm via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford making allegations about a how Stintz campaign got certain email addresses. Making a lot of threats, unclear if he's done anything

jodie simpson ‏@JodiesJumpsuit 3m
Doug Ford Tip: B4 ur candidate leaves rehab, it's best to attack the victim of the lewd remarks ur candidate made b4 entering rehab.

jpags 1:38pm via TweetDeck
Police confirming they sent one unit to City Hall after Doug Ford reported an alleged theft by Karen Stintz's campaign. No further details.

So he's making a statement at 3pm on the day before a holiday, where many people will be out of town, and not taking questions.

That sounds like a reasonable PR strategy for damage control.*

*BAHAHAHAHA

I'm betting on resignation from the mayor's office, and a launch of a campaign for Councillor of ward 2.

Also important to be sure to attack the candidate who isn't higher in the polls than yours.

It's probably the whole "moral superiority" shtick again, Dougie trying to boost the Ford campaign by playing the victims, and trying to gather sympathy/empathy appeals for being victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back