257     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 959     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 558     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew Galloway, head of the GreeneStone Intervention Team, is a featured ... is a consulting counselor for the National Hockey League Players Association ...
Just checked Galloway's LinkedIn profile because hey, it's Friday. Galloway does indeed appear to have left Greenestone and is now at Edgewood. I guess the former professional athlete quoted by Joe Warmington is likely the last former professional athlete to be treated at Greenestone.

Scarborough Fordfest is July 29, according to Doug. I may go visit from a distance.

Elizabeth Church ‏@lizchurchto
Doug Ford says Fordfest planned for July 29 in Scarborough w more to follow. "You will see Ford Nation in full swing."

How does that line up with the Mammolitti map? I think the "Swingers" are further east.

Elizabeth Church ‏@lizchurchto
Doug Ford says Fordfest planned for July 29 in Scarborough w more to follow. "You will see Ford Nation in full swing."

How does that line up with the Mammolitti map? I think the "Swingers" are further east.

Is Muzik providing beverages again?

Since it's quiet... Is there an anticipated timeline for the appeal court ruling re the Tuggs vs. Rob libel suit?

Showing Bloor West Village as Swingerville reminded me of a quote by Babe Ruth. He swung hard both on and off the playing field.

"I'll promise to go easier on drinking and to get to bed earlier, but not for you, fifty thousand dollars, or two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars will I give up women. They're too much fun." :)

Elizabeth Church ‏@lizchurchto 8m
What to expect when Mayor Rob Ford returns: he'll make statement around 3, no questions or answers.

Aim high, Robbie. 3:00 on the day before the holiday (or on the bonus holiday for some). Wouldn't want to get back too early.

Which really means he'll make his statement closer to 8 PM. He'll enjoy having the media wait around late before the holiday.

So he's making a statement at 3pm on the day before a holiday, where many people will be out of town, and not taking questions.

That sounds like a reasonable PR strategy for damage control.*

*BAHAHAHAHA

Doug has just claimed that Stinz stole his campaign contact list and he has spoken to police and the city manager.

(wondering why Doug, who's not telling the truth, as campaign manager wouldn't have the list seeing as his brother's on his quazi rehab/vacay)

Personal thought - this guy just thrives on attention and this is another stupid stunt. Guess I'm being "Captain Obvious" with that.

Doug has just claimed that Stinz stole his campaign contact list and he has spoken to police and the city manager.

It's scary that the Fords seem to keep everything on easily stolen sheets of paper rather than digitally.

And honestly, it's sad that they apparently didn't learn a single thing after Kouvalis walked away with their original list. Encrypt and back up, you idiots.

(wondering why Doug, who's not telling the truth, as campaign manager wouldn't have the list seeing as his brother's on his quazi rehab/vacay)

Personal thought - this guy just thrives on attention and this is another stupid stunt. Guess I'm being "Captain Obvious" with that.

If anything was stolen, it was most likely by the prostitute or random people Rob brought to City Hall while in a drunken stupor.

GraphicMatt 1:00pm via Echofon
Mailing list theft. Boy. I don't know. Hey, remember when all of the sudden you started receiving Ford's weekly email update?

th.jpg

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 627
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back