492     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 538     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 670     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know who greenestone's unknown buyer is?

Not I.
GRST has announced two letters of intent for agreements that could have an enormous but challenging to quantify potential impact on the Company’s valuation. These letters of intent – the potential addiction treatment merger and the potential sale of property by CEO Shawn Leon to GRST, may result in:
-An infusion to GRST of up to $7.75 million in cash and equity
-Ownership of an undisclosed percentage in a merged entity with an unknown total valuation
-Acquisition of a $9 million real estate asset
-The issuance of perhaps 50 million shares to fund the acquisition.
-The assumption of $4 million in debt associated with the land acquisition
-The possibility of access to additional debt financing to be secured by the land asset.
-An unknown impact on operating cash flow as GRST’s rent payments become debt service payments.
Because these agreements have not yet been completed and their terms have not been identified in detail, it is highly challenging to assess their potential impact. This is particularly true of the possible merger. With regard to the land acquisition, the Company’s potential valuation may increase by the $9 million land value cited by GRST, raising the possible total to $43 million, but it is assumed that this would increase the total potential share county by perhaps 50 million shares to a total of approximately 101 million shares, or a value closer to $0.43 per share.

Feb. 5th, 2014 murphyanalytics/GRST_Initiation.pdf

The Transaction involved the takeover of the Company's Toronto outpatient treatment office by the purchaser. The full details of the Transaction will be disclosed in the soon to be released first quarter 10Q filing.
http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2014/05/08/634726/10080919/en/GreeneStone-Completes-First-Phase-of-Strategic-Financing.html

http://www.secinfo.com/dmZqr.nDk.htm#1stPage

Last edited:
interesting. so we don't know who jeniffer's kid, kathy's grandkid is. i also wonder how close in age that kid is to randy's kid. i.e. kathy may have been a grandmother before randy was a dad.

I think if Madison and Jonathan are Randy's kids, then there is no "Kathy's grandkid." I thought Madison was Jennifer's kid but apparently not. There were no other mystery names floating around, and no evidence at all that Jennifer had a kid -- just an assumption, really.

bleh....extremely misleading title as the article just re-hashes every known Ford issue to explain his current poll ratings

There was also this gem:

"And that’s where his approval rating stayed, even after the accusations of drunken behavior, drug use and allegations of groping fellow female politicians started mounting. His constituents didn’t seem to care what their mayor did on his own time, as long as he did what they elected to do. In mid-April this year, he was still at 46%. "

I get this isn't my whipping boy, the TO Media, but holy shit, why does FoFam get to claim, unchallenged, that the BME, RoFo, "did what he was elected to do"???

As far as I can tell, he has NOT made any significant improvements to TO. Garbage outsource-to-his-buddy-scam?-already falling apart. Vehicle registration tax withdrawal?-Peter (transit) was robbed to pay Paul (motorists). Subway sham?-taxes going up for 20 years if it gets built.

Has he made any measurable improvements? Serious question.

Actually Greenstone had a truly epic collapse in valuation at the end of 2012.

On Oct 12 2012 the stock is worth $1.81. On Dec 27 it was worth $0.05. And it hasn't moved since then.
Whoever was invested in this lost all of their money, as a $10,000 investment in October was worth about $30.00 at the end of the year.

did we already know this?

GreeneStone Healthcare Corporation (OTCBB:GRST) ("GreeneStone" "GRST" or the "Company"), a provider of healthcare services including Addiction and Mental Health announced today that it has signed a conditional letter of intent, to acquire the property located at 3571 Highway 169, Bala, Ontario, which houses its In-Patient addiction treatment program (the "Clinic"). The Clinic is currently owned by Shawn Leon the Company president, Chief Executive Officer and founder of the GreeneStone addiction treatment program.

http://globenewswire.com/news-relea...r-of-Intent-With-CEO-to-Acquire-Property.html

Because the person who wrote the article was wrong? Remember, the Toronto press regurgitated the BS press release about Doug Sr. attempting to swim Lake Ontario. It is more likely that Jennifer is Pressley's daughter and there is no granddaughter.

ETA: Canoe is hardly the journalistic equivalent of the atomic clock; it is more like the journalistic equivalent of the bulletin board at the grocery store.

Last edited:
you're kidding.

Of course kidding.

Most likely the prospective bidder was Shawn Leon (i.e., a shell company controlled by him, as no one would do such a thing in their own name rather than via a corporation) seeking to do a leveraged buy-out for what would amount to a few cents per share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back