657     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 588     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 730     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd have to get a new phone number. Think of all the contacts he'd lose if he did that. Maybe he has the phone numbers for his dealers/criminal buddies/ladies of the night on a sheet of paper attached to a clipboard with a giant "Rob Ford For Mayor" sticker on it.

By now he surely uses burners in addition to his official phone.

He was still using the Onstar on March 5th

Proving that if he isn't clever enough to not use Onstar, even after the release of all the ITO information AND the knowledge he was being "surveilled", he isn't clever enough to run the city. I guess drunken stupors will do that to you.

ETA I wonder what the excuse is for the best criminal lawyer in Canada (aka hotmail lawyer) for contacting a client on a line he knows is tapped.

That picture from Friday when he was going into the Zephyr, someone on twitter just posted that he ordered a salad, hot wings and a diet pepsi. Obviously the diet pepsi negates the calories and fat in the wings!

He'd have to get a new phone number. Think of all the contacts he'd lose if he did that. Maybe he has the phone numbers for his dealers/criminal buddies/ladies of the night on a sheet of paper attached to a clipboard with a giant "Rob Ford For Mayor" sticker on it.

More likely he accidentally lost that list to Nick Kouvalis too.

Rob's constituency work was the equivalent of a mob boss handing out favours. "I'll do this for you, and maybe someday you'll do something for me, right? And if you come out against me, well...I have your address". On top of that, he's an unpopular guy with his peers who soaks up the positive vibes from the "little people" that perceive him as helping them out. He gets his ego stroked from it, whereas to most councilors, you know, representing constituents is just their job. They don't really have their self-worth wrapped up in getting thanked for doing it.

Exactly, well said.

That picture from Friday when he was going into the Zephyr, someone on twitter just posted that he ordered a salad, hot wings and a diet pepsi. Obviously the diet pepsi negates the calories and fat in the wings!

My cousin & her boyfriend eat fine, but take in an extra 1000+ calories a day due to their guzzling of full sugar soft drinks. She's fat & he's obese due to those liquid sugar bombs. I'm cutting Ford some slack on this one. Might be his only 'calorie-reduced' item on his month long spa 'diet.'

More likely he accidentally lost that list to Nick Kouvalis too.

Personally, I have never lost a phone. I wonder how Robbie looses a phone when he is always in a suit.

I think he gives away, or sells the phone, after pocketing the SIM card.

Psh, I have no problem eating a double Big Mac and having a diet Coke with it. I prefer the taste!

Proving that if he isn't clever enough to not use Onstar, even after the release of all the ITO information AND the knowledge he was being "surveilled", he isn't clever enough to run the city. I guess drunken stupors will do that to you.

ETA I wonder what the excuse is for the best criminal lawyer in Canada (aka hotmail lawyer) for contacting a client on a line he knows is tapped.

If a lawyer calls on a tapped line they have to stop recording. Officially.

Based on the Donovan story about March 5th, looks like someone forgot about that lol

Donovan's source is the person who was in the car, not any "tapes". The same person who recounted the contents of other (presumably not recorded) conversations outside the car and not on any phone -- like between Rob and Renata in the basement.

Psh, I have no problem eating a double Big Mac and having a diet Coke with it. I prefer the taste!

I usually put splenda in my coffee even though I'm having a donut, too. It's still overall less sugar than if I'd had the donut and coffee with sugar (though obviously I am supposed to forego the donut entirely. Well, maybe you're perfect, but... ;) )

I usually put splenda in my coffee even though I'm having a donut, too. It's still overall less sugar than if I'd had the donut and coffee with sugar (though obviously I am supposed to forego the donut entirely. Well, maybe you're perfect, but... ;) )

h6VVJyS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back