641     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 576     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 716     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donovan's source is the person who was in the car, not any "tapes". The same person who recounted the contents of other (presumably not recorded) conversations outside the car and not on any phone -- like between Rob and Renata in the basement.

Oopsie. My bad. You're right ;)

$_35.JPG
$_352.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collecti...r-rob-ford-posters-and-wood-carving/566998828

Attachments

• $_35.JPG
    $_35.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 937
  • $_352.JPG
    $_352.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 937
It has been quite interesting keeping up with this thread and trying to maintain a life lately. The information imparted here can be either fascinating or mundane, but I value all of it. I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone who has contributed to this thread. You have enriched my life.

Oh, and regarding Robbie coming back and blaming his drug/oxy habit on an old football injury (mentioned many pages back), how seriously could he have been injured by falling off a bench?

It has been quite interesting keeping up with this thread and trying to maintain a life lately. The information imparted here can be either fascinating or mundane, but I value all of it. I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone who has contributed to this thread. You have enriched my life.

No refunds. ;)

Oh, and regarding Robbie coming back and blaming his drug/oxy habit on an old football injury (mentioned many pages back), how seriously could he have been injured by falling off a bench?

It would depend on the height of the bench, and who he fell on. :p

Oh, and regarding Robbie coming back and blaming his drug/oxy habit on an old football injury (mentioned many pages back), how seriously could he have been injured by falling off a bench? ��

Nicely said, TOBorn :)

... regarding Robbie coming back and blaming his drug/oxy habit on an old football injury (mentioned many pages back), how seriously could he have been injured by falling off a bench?

I reckon it also depends on how often and how hard Robbie fell during his football career. It just might not have been while *playing* the game.

If back pain were a factor, it could mean opioid use is a little higher than maybe first suspected. Or started earlier than 2006.

And then there's always the KaFo factor.

On that note, what are the chances she sold out Lil' Rob on video #2?

And I would add, he's collected that money while obstructing a lot of others (from the left and the right) from making this city a better place to live.

And I would add;
He's spent several thousands of that over a million facilitating gun smuggling by way of purchasing narcotics from street level gangstas.
He's received tens of thousands of dollars in free booze by facilitating douche-bag monopolies for his coke-den-providing buddies at Muzlik.
He was paid his salary while lobbying City Officals to enrich his family's business, and their clients.
He is being paid his salary to take an "amazing" spa/cabin retreat.

Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back