Status
Not open for further replies.
Parks Department Recommendation:
http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2010/ey/bgrd/backgroundfile-25682.pdf
Motion:
http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2009/ey/bgrd/backgroundfile-24151.pdf

Etobicoke York Community Council Decision:
http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2010/ey/bgrd/backgroundfile-25683.pdf

Motion was forwarded by...... Frances Nunziata. What a surprise. Note that Rob Ford declared a conflict of interest and refrained from voting, even though the decision was not "both financially beneficial to the city and financially beneficial to (himself)".

Thanks!

yup, and also had a somewhat troubled family life (second family, wife had some issues).

Mel was no great friend of Adam Vaughn, either.

He called in the army during that awful snowstorm.

Unlike Rob, he overcame his reluctance to lead the Pride parade.

Gave us, "Moose in the City".

Opened the Shepard subway.

He was loved in the suburbs.

"Mel, isn’t this a little self- serving and egotistical naming this square after yourself?" - Reporter
"Yes." - Mel Lastman

Last edited:
People should know that trying to cut down the sign with a saw or spraypaint over his name would be illegal, that they shouldn't attempt it even though there aren't any security cameras, and that they shouldn't get supplies from the Home Hardware which is nearby at Islington and Rathburn.
this is subtle, understated, funny, and brilliant

thank you for the chuckle

:)

^ Not to be a stick in the mud, but "Murphy's Law" would then have a child injured in the park, with a delay in service because the crew could not find the park because the sign was removed, painted over or "unofficially" changed to another name.

Parents then sue the city for big $$.

'My heart bleeds when kids get hurt in a park, especially one named after my dad, but at the end of the day it's their own fault for being physically active'.

Doug Ford will then attempt to buy the park in order to charge admission and have users sign a waiver.

'My heart bleeds when kids get hurt in a park, especially one named after my dad, but at the end of the day it's their own fault for being physically active'.

"Just hope you never make it onto the list of people my heart goes out to ...."
https://twitter.com/80sDougFord/status/468850856604233728

Someone replied, "I'm not a dead cyclist yet, but if I ever am, it's my own fault."

Doug Ford will then attempt to buy the park in order to charge admission and have users sign a waiver.

I would laugh, but that may not be so far-fetched.

“I’ve looked at contracting out parks and (recreation),” Ford said. “I’m working on it.”
Sun October 16, 2013

I walk in High Park almost every other day. It was donated to the city in 1873, “for the purposes of a Public Park for the free use, benefit and enjoyment of the citizens of the City of Toronto.”

So they can’t charge admission, as some have suggested they do so for Riverdale Farm.

Last edited:
Not to nag or anything, but have you signed the petition yet? You know, the one about the park...

RE: FoFam Movie Spectacular

- I think Jack Black is ready to take a darker turn (ala Robin Williams/Jim Carey) in his acting career. Does he have the commitment to put on 160 pounds?

- I agree that the film shouldn't have a comedic theme, but some of shit RoF has pulled is hilarious in the context of him being the Mayor, so someone that has the comedic touch is necessary.

- I would love to see Wes Anderson give it the Life Aquatic with Steve Zisou treatment, it could be surreal, dark and gallows humourous.

- The main thing is that no sympathy can be shown for ANY FoFam (especially MoFo, the kingmaker) save the children. Well Maybe MiFo and any of the K-Fos that have publicly mouthed off should be lampooned with out mercy.

- Does a film have to have a protagonist? I can't think who could be a compelling protagonist (if the film is going to be factual).

guess whose twitter page isn't there anymore... yup...

https://twitter.com/DieterKiklas

There's a bit still out there on Google Cache:

Dieter Kiklas ‏@DieterKiklas • 6h
@eblinick Each shall stand to the truth but Ford denies the truth

@GSawision thank you. Look forward to my video coming out Growing Up In Ford Nation

@GSawision All liars cheats scoundrels backstabbers. Even with all those stolen toothbrushes this won't be brushed away
People want proof

Dieter Kiklas ‏@DieterKiklas • 7h
@GSawision No but the fords visited him in prison. And now the murderers son is liking the idea of running for a seat Mike Ford is his name

@GSawision I still am an uncle to Kathy's daughter tho

@GSawision Google mike Kiklas. murderer is ennio stripe

@GSawision Mike Kiklas murdered in 1998 by Rob fords brother in law.

@GSawision My friend rob fords brother in-law murdered my brother. I know this family I really know this family

@eblinick Its not just the booze. Its the dreaded Cocaine. We just need Maury to do a lie detector test on him

@GSawision I grew up within this so called ford nation. They r thieves liars and back Stabber's. They r not to be trusted

@joe_warmington Please Joe he has done nothing but lie and lie. He is making a fool out if all his good friends

@joe_warmington Please Joe stop buttering up the situation. He looks the same. U would never notice him a pound smaller. He is a crack head

Dieter Kiklas ‏@DieterKiklas • 8h
Were is this said doctor? Rob ford is corrupt and so is the CBC. This doctor needs to be held accountable for his words. R they all on crack

Dieter Kiklas ‏@DieterKiklas • 22h
Even with all Kathy's stolen tooth brushes they can't brush away this rehab lie

Dieter Kiklas ‏@DieterKiklas • 22h
@BTP1960 Does he not need to prove on paper that he was in rehab prior to resuming his seat in city hall

Dieter Kiklas ‏@DieterKiklas • 24h
Has Robbie not lied to city hall ? He is to be in a $100,000 rehab center. Is he not to b held countable for his actions

Dieter Kiklas ‏@DieterKiklas • May 16
@reporterdonpeat Is the ford family not considered enablers. As they all have drug and alcohol problems. No rehab center would allow it

Dieter Kiklas ‏@DieterKiklas • May 16
Robbie ford out of rehab and ready to get Cracking with this long weekend Drinking binge. He did rehab faster then a lohan

And a few older ones if you scan through a Google search of "DieterKiklas site:twitter.com", such as:

Dieter Kiklas
‏@DieterKiklas @ddale8 No drug addicted Kathy ford at funeral today..... Fords are ashamed and embarrassed of her
5:11 AM - 16 Apr 2014

Last edited:
Has Kathy having a Daughter been discussed before? I wonder if she has moved away and is normal? Or has she carried on the family business?*

* If she's a private law abiding person, she should be left out, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back