856     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.3K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.9K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naming no names, there is at least one UTer on this thread whom I imagine would cheerfully rename it the Douglas Sr., Douglas Jr. and Robert Ford Park if the latter two would only hurry up and die too.*

*Preferably in a hail of police bullets, IIRC.

Naming no names, there is at least one UTer on this thread who would cheerfully rename it the Douglas Sr., Douglas Jr. and Robert Ford Park if the latter two would only die too.
Do you have to be dead to have a park named after you?

Naming no names, there is at least one UTer on this thread whom I imagine would cheerfully rename it the Douglas Sr., Douglas Jr. and Robert Ford Park if the latter two would only hurry up and die too.*

*Preferably in a hail of police bullets, IIRC.

No, nothing as nice as a park should ever be named after those guys.
Maybe a slaughterhouse....or a prison.

As they say, if you have to explain the joke (naming a park would be a price worth paying...) it loses all chance of being funny.

I don't know anything about provincial (jails) or federal (prisons) naming, but you could buy or establish a slaughterhouse and name the building whatever you wish!

This question has been posted a number of times over the last few months. The majority view seems to be that the 'description' given to the police by Basso could well have been a misrepresentation.
If the attacker was black and fled the scene very quickly, I'm leaning towards it being Ben Johnson :p

Perhaps a pig farm? A recycling plant that turns excrement into methane gas? a public outhouse?

To return to the movie talk: I've already suggested "Deeply Ugly Human Garbage" as a possible title for the oft-discussed Ford reality tv show, but I'd say it works just as well for a feature film, so if any of you prospective film-makers out there want to use it for your directorial debut, feel free to help yourselves.

Another title I rather like: "Are You There, Crack? It's Me, Rob Ford." Possibly for an animated holiday special. The plot: A drunken Slob breaks into his sister's home to deliver presents for the kiddies - and, more importantly, to steal her hidden supply of crack cocaine, Grinch-style - and gets shot in the face by Kathy's neo-nazi ex-hubby, who's visiting for Christmas. How heart-warming!

If the attacker was black and fled the scene very quickly, I'm leaning towards it being Ben Johnson :p

Believe it or not that has been suggested a couple of times already too. And IIRC there have been some posts wondering about some possible connection to the Dixon Bloods (e.g., could it be ... that Johnson is "Juiceman"?).

CP24 @CP24 · 49s
Ford was NOT in the vehicle at the time. A 36-year-old Muskoka woman was the lone occupant of the vehicle, police say.

CP24 @CP24 · 1m
BREAKING NEWS: @CP24 has learned Mayor Rob Ford's black escalade has been impounded by police in connection with drunk driving charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back