376     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 680     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 437     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle should have kept his trap shut. Not the kid's fault.

Agreed.

It was silly of her to tweet that, but everyone knows kids do silly things. Ultimately, if he's a medical professional, as much as it may burn him inside
and he may want to tell someone, that's what you sign up for.

How I wish someone had seen RoFo trying to nutkick a wall in public. Then how we would laugh...

We keep entering into these grey areas about respecting other addicts, etc. None of that with a wall. That wall ain't got no privacy rights.

Methinks Tory's campaign team includes a 16 year old ghost-tweeter:

torytalk.jpg

'Sup, Mr. Rogers? You tha man, dog.

Attachments

• torytalk.jpg
    torytalk.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:
80s Doug Ford
‏@80sDougFord Maybe you're not a morally bankrupt a*shole but I am...wait...Rob...how's this work?

I think the kids are smarter than you think. Particularly considering some of the attempts at "humour" within these pages.

Kids are quite brilliant these days. They are exposed to so much more information, and therefore know a lot more, and are able to understand abstract concepts at a much younger age.
However, they are also much less grounded, less able to focus, become more easily distracted, and have a harder time with social skills.
To my perspective, they are the first true generation of the 'borg!

^^^ So long as they don't move in next door (or if they do, they better not be able to leave the house), all will be good. /sarcasm (just in case anyone thought I was serious)

Kids are quite brilliant these days. They are exposed to so much more information, and therefore know a lot more, and are able to understand abstract concepts at a much younger age.
However, they are also much less grounded, less able to focus, become more easily distracted, and have a harder time with social skills.
To my perspective, they are the first true generation of the 'borg!

A lot of them, I can't relate to. That doesn't make them necessarily good or bad. I leave the judgements to others.

Last edited:
The "kids today" are hardly a problem. It's the adults today you have to look out for, especially when they still behave like kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back