26     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 802     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 936     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug's attack on the Griffin Centre certainly isn't going to help grow Ford's voting base around the city, but it might help protect the "family" seat in Ward 2. Even with the city-wide backlash over the weekend, it seems some local residents felt their fears about autistic youth living among them were justified, and that Doug was representing their concerns (once again illustrating the moral bankruptcy of the Ford Nation voting bloc) I wonder if the Fords are growing worried that the scandals might hurt them in their traditional political stronghold.

Don't buy it - the underage story is too Hollywood and Rob is bit more, shall we say, unconventional.

Yeah. It's pretty Hollywood. The third-hand connection to the Tory campaign doesn't give the story anymore credence, either. Everyone has heard some version of it already. It's just the gossip mill churning away, as it does.

How would John Tory go about tracking down a 14 year old prostitute from a video?

Also, if media has it, why would it not already be released?

The media has tons of stuff that hasn't been released yet for legal reasons. They've obviously got to be pretty careful. I remember thinking when I watched that 5th estate episode about Ford what a disappointment it was because it was so painfully obvious there was a lot more there that they felt, for whatever reason, they had told hold back.

Are you seriously asking why a video showing a 14 year old giving head hasn't been released?

Sorry, I should have asked about the story being released, not the video.

If the video exists, it explains the shocking charge so heinous that that MM wouldn't name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back