2K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 792     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that ship has sailed and it's filled with little other than excrement.

I wonder if FoFam knows that RoFo is done? Haven't they commissioned forum polls before?
Maybe DoFo is sticking the fork in himself purposely as well, leaving the dynasty in the untarnished hands of MiFo?
I wonder if MoFo is still in charge of who's turn is next?

Thank-you for posting that.

I wonder why Joe W. didn't write it up?

My opinion? After Doug's "I-won't-rule-out-running-for-mayor" I suspect the division between Team RoFo and Team DoFo has widened. Joe is definitely Team Robbie. Don't think Doug was too happy with him even before RobHab, but after those two stories from Rob, I think Doug is majorly pissed at their tame reporter.

My opinion? After Doug's "I-won't-rule-out-running-for-mayor" I suspect the division between Team RoFo and Team DoFo has widened. Joe is definitely Team Robbie. Don't think Doug was too happy with him even before RobHab, but after those two stories from Rob, I think Doug is majorly pissed at their communications director.

Is there anyone that DohFo isn't majorly pissed at? Does he have his own Rat Lisi or any friends at all?

Last edited:
Would it not be ironic that it might be Doug that had killed off any of Robs chances for re-election with this latest BS rant?

Ford was DONE long ago, the selfies and "professed support" are media driven. I suspect they have to ask 40-50 Torontonians if they support Ford to find one. My brother who is a staunch conservative said to me on Easter weekend "no one I know would vote for him now, he's toast". My brother lives in 416, is a corporate honcho and has met Ford several times, he's never seen him hammered though, a true rarity!

P.s. Thanks for the link sublime, a very interesting read on a Canadian artist I was unfamiliar with.

Last edited:
According to the Ontario Assesment review board the property valuation for years 2013 to 2016 were done January 1 2012.
How can the property values on Jeffcoat drive be devalued as Doug said if the Centre only moved there in March? Doug should be held accountable for his words by the media, they should look into the truth and call him out on what he said. Just because he said it doesn't mean it is factual.
https://www.arb.gov.on.ca/english/IntroductiontoPropertyAssessment/property_assessment.html

Last edited:
Thanks, tiffer24! I linked to this topic awhile ago from one of the blog-aggregate sites, but it seems this story is kinda falling by the way-side, which is a shame.

No problem. A private company taking away the access to public art that was paid for by the people of Toronto seems very wrong and shouldn't be ignored.

According to the Ontario Assesment review board the property valuation for years 2013 to 2016 were done January 1 2012.
How can the property values on Jeffcoat drive be devalued as Doug said if the Centre only moved there in March? Doug should be held accountable for his words by the media, they should look into the truth and call him out on what he said. Just because he said it doesn't mean it is factual.
https://www.arb.gov.on.ca/english/IntroductiontoPropertyAssessment/property_assessment.html

Doug is rarely factual. To the point that many consider the exact opposite to be the actual truth until they fact-check what he says. There is a reason this sign was made by the Rob Ford must go people...
doug thats not true crop.jpg

Attachments

• doug thats not true crop.jpg
    doug thats not true crop.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 702
No problem. A private company taking away the access to public art that was paid for by the people of Toronto seems very wrong and shouldn't be ignored.
I read it when it was posted before sublime! Great article.
Not only is Muzik removing public art appreciation, but they are lobbying city hall to have a monopoly on music events down at the ex grounds. They are providing free booze and music to Fraud Fests. They are allowing disgraced-mayor-in-name-only Ford consume (possibly buy) hard drugs which he takes in their bathrooms.
Muzik needs to be run outta town just like the twin Fords.

More from the Jeffcoat constituents:
http://www.680news.com/2014/05/17/doug-ford-criticized-for-saying-group-home-ruined-community/

Looks like the living room window is boarded up.

What is with his obsession with working out? They should have a gym? Because that would solve everything. Also the only people suggesting that those children should be confined to four walls his him and those a-hole neighbours because they don't want to have to explain it to their kids. Anger is reemerging....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back