252     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 796     1 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 631     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully more media outlets pick this up and expose these bigots for who they are. I doubt this will matter to Ford Nation though, most of them share the same bigoted views as the Fords which is why they like them.

I just emailed his councillor_dford@toronto.ca account to tell him how much he and his brother disgust me. I'm sure that will accomplish nothing, but at the very least, it made me feel a little better, and will give his staff something to read on Tuesday.

I did the same. I also sent an email of support to Griffin Centre. Ironically the Griffin Centre got back to me to thank me for my support immediately, but still no reply from Doug. Customer service excellence!

When it was Rob Ford some weeks ago, this guy was on tv telling us that his brother needs help but when it's these kids, they have ruined the community. Damn hypocrites. I can't wait for the day these fools have nothing to do with Toronto.

When it was Rob Ford some weeks ago, this guy was on tv telling us that his brother needs help but when it's these kids, they have ruined the community. Damn hypocrites. I can't wait for the day these fools have nothing to do with Toronto.

The gist of my email was "how damaging were the many emergency vehicles parked outside of your brother's house due to the many 911 calls over the past several years?" I also offered the polite suggestion that they step out of politics and let the grown ups repair the damage they've caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back