340     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 448     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not criticizing Doug's daughters for their lifestyle choices. Although I wish privileged young women would study, oh, law or medicine rather than run around in their skivvies. We're talking here about a rumoured tv reality show, with all the hoopla and drama that would involve. What I meant by my comment is that the concept of a Ford family reality tv show may be something that other members of the fam might be keen to participate in - and let's face it, the show sponsor might also welcome some storyline that goes beyond the boring brothers.

Krystal was just blowing smoke...the original agreement/pitch was for a "documentary" of the campaign and he's saying the only way it can be saved is if DoFo runs because he thinks RoFo can't win. Unless others heard different, this was my takeaway. He repeated the rumour that Ford's in "rehab lite" in Muskoka (which certainly jibes with all we know).

Ya see? I love this friggen place. It's like asking the Oracle LOL
Jesse is the man!
I'd love to see a live show of the reading of their tweets.

Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.55.50 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.55.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 3.55.50 PM.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 792
Just one more, by way of introduction to Jesse Hawken:

Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 4.02.28 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 4.02.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 4.02.28 PM.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 830
Fadoo Productions is Bob McCown's production company isn't it?

I wonder if it will be just RoDoFo or the entire FoFam?

I can see them trying to do some Real Housewives type crap with Doug's family. Which will of course backfire, because that's what happens with that family. Outside of a full-on Adventures Of Rob Ford show, which would have it's train-wreck appeal, I don't see anything involving the rest of the family being interesting to anyone outside the GTA.

Krystal is such a joke. It's funny how horrible CH media is that Rogers fired Krystal from sports talk radio because he was so horrible and what did Rogers do. They put him in the City Hall beat when they launch the failed City news channel. He was the freakin worse. Krystal acted like he was getting "exclusive" interviews when there is a media scrum. I actually saw him tell other reporters, "Excuse me this is my interview" They looked at him like he was on crack. Seriously Krystal was too incompetent for sports talk so they put him in CH, strangest media decision of this entire ordeal.

Yeah, I've often said, those who know film / television production, these two have zero charisma / personality when they're on camera. Even though they make headlines, they don't have an on-screen presence which would appeal like other reality shows would. Any reality producer would figure that out very quick.

SunTV found that out pretty damn quick.

Krystal is such a joke. It's funny how horrible CH media is that Rogers fired Krystal from sports talk radio because he was so horrible and what did Rogers do. They put him in the City Hall beat when they launch the failed City news channel. He was the freakin worse. Krystal acted like he was getting "exclusive" interviews when there is a media scrum. I actually saw him tell other reporters, "Excuse me this is my interview" They looked at him like he was on crack. Seriously Krystal was too incompetent for sports talk so they put him in CH, strangest media decision of this entire ordeal.

there's an article now...

http://www.cp24.com/news/doug-ford-dismisses-talk-of-a-reality-show-featuring-mayor-1.1823596

Haha.

Frank D'Angelo
Good morning my friends. Join me July 17th at the Mod Club 722 College St Toronto Ontario Canada Doors open at 7pm Tickets 39.95 available NOW on www.frankdangelo.ca The first 50 people get a free autographed combo pack CD & Blueray of the movie " Real Gangsters " www.frankdangelo.ca Cheers

Somebody proved that FDA wasn't Juiceman, though, right? It would be funny to crash the event and heckle him a bit. :)

for those that may not know, or want a refresher...

Judge says former brewery owner 'probably guilty' of sexual assault, but acquits him

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ty-of-sexual-assault-but-acquits-him-1.830045

"Doug Ford told CP24 that as many as 20 to 30 networks in the U.S. and Canada have approached him about a reality show or documentary following the mayor, but he said that he has rebuffed each and every inquiry to date.

“We’ve been offered up to seven-figure deals and refused,” he said."

Ford Math reality check, 1 network, and they'd pay Rub's bar tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back