1.9K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 767     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. My name’s westyvt and I’m a UT thread reader. I’ve been reading a long time and haven’t been able to quit for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time. I’ve admitted I’m powerless over the thread and my life has become unmanageable; still struggling with the higher power part. I’ve tried the cold turkey approach, erasing all links and everyting, but I’m usually off the wagon in no time. My sponsor suggests I go for walks without my phone, but I cheat and sneak it into my pocket. If anyone would like to share their experience, strength and hope about how to stop reading all this crap, I’d love to listen. Thanks, I’ll pass.

Welcome aboard, you've definitely come to the right place. We can help you here.:D

For a variety of reasons, I drive by Chez RoFo occasionally. I drove by yesterday morning and this morning around 8:30, and again this afternoon around 3:45 - the Escalade appears (at a glance, as I'm driving) not to have moved.

Not sure if that means anything though, other than it hasn't been driven.

If you're feeling brave and want to verify, draw a mark on one of the tires with a piece of chalk. If the chalk mark is in the same place at a later time you know the car hasn't been moved.

If you're feeling brave and want to verify, draw a mark on one of the tires with a piece of chalk. If the chalk mark is in the same place at a later time you know the car hasn't been moved.

That's how the parking guys get ya. Saw em doing it once and it all clicked for me and I actually said to the guy, "THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT! IT'S SO SIMPLE!" and he just laughed.

I like to rub the chalk off if someone's in an area with really terrible parking options.

Of course, that would be trespassing, not to mention a bit creepy...

Of course, that would be trespassing, not to mention a bit creepy...

Whatever, trespass isn't criminal (it's a provincial fine, max $2k) and as far as I know if it's in a publicly accessible area like a driveway or a front path etc you have to be asked to leave first before it becomes trespass. But I am not a lawyer.

The value of the info is worth the risk :D

The Stars version of the Tom Hortons story is pretty convincing. Even after Doug's denial the girl insists it was Ford and Tim Hortons employee says customers were approaching him, calling him mayor and asking how he was doing. Perhaps Doug was the driver.

The Stars version of the Tom Hortons story is pretty convincing. Even after Doug's denial the girl insists it was Ford and Tim Hortons employee says customers were approaching him, calling him mayor and asking how he was doing. Perhaps Doug was the driver.

Not only that but they said Ford had come to that location before. Doug is such a piece of shit too, saying she made it up on purpose.

Lies,lies,lies, yeah........Thompson twins stuck in my head now!

Hubby just got home. Says he drove by on Sunday afternoon and it wasn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back