News   Jul 16, 2024
 457     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

On the subject of MM... I don't understand why it's so difficult for people to piece together their own view on his information with caveats. The only person who lets yourself get carried away is you. If you want the real, confirmed news, go to the Star. If Ford is arrested it will be there.

Amen.

lizchurchto 3:53pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
Mayor Rob Ford arrives at city hall and repeats his billion dollar savings claim following city manager report.
What would happen if any of us (who don't work shifts) showed up at almost 4 pm on a work day? That's right, we wouldn't have a workplace to show up to. If only Ford had to be accountable.

Turns out the city saved less money in union deals under Ford than Miller did in his last term. Another Ford talking point ("I'm the only guy who can stand up to unions!") debunked.

What would happen if any of us (who don't work shifts) showed up at almost 4 pm on a work day? That's right, we wouldn't have a workplace to show up to. If only Ford had to be accountable.
Suppose if he was in a position where we had to give him $200,000 or more to go away he'd be gone by now.

Turns out the city saved less money in union deals under Ford than Miller did in his last term. Another Ford talking point ("I'm the only guy who can stand up to unions!") debunked.

And, Mayor Miller fought the "Battle of the Sick Bank", which saved RoFo having to go through that trauma. Lastman had the "Jobs for Life" strike, RoFo didn't have to fight that battle either.

Interestingly, from 1972 - 2002 there were no strikes. At least not with Local 43/416.

Details please....Miller's agreement vs Ford's (Holyday's) Agreement and how savings were arrived at...Thanks

No sir, it's definitely a gazillion dollars...

gordperks 4:45pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Dear "The Taxpayers" please be alert. Expect a man to shout at you that you have $1.1 Billion in your pockets. Use caution. Do not approach!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back