657     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 588     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 731     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just noticed I'm a UT Member! Feels almost like finishing the Boston Marathon - well, ok, I bought the shoes - a girl's gotta start somewhere ;).

I never understood why people were so jazzed about MM. When it comes to the TPS, he's a third-hand source of second-hand office chatter from a person or people who are not involved with Giroux's investigation. It's fun to read, but you've got to take it for it is. Anything more is just confirmation bias.

I believe he had a legitimately good source inside Ford's office back before all his staff quit, and so I think everyone assumed for a while that his TPS sources were of similar quality.

I guess....unless he ends up being right. Maybe the Fords will get brought down on bigger charges, but we are all too impatient to have faith. Or maybe our system is so utterly corrupt, that he will slide on by. (If that is the case, I do hope that inspires a revolutino/evolution in this apathetic town.)
The best thing is to wait and listen to which way the wind is blowing.

I believe it was Bob Dylan who sang, "you don't need a MetroMan to know which way the wind blows."

Ok, so I confirmed Juiceman is a 19 year old kid from the Dixon towers. He's similar to A Smith in that he's friends with the Dixon Bloods but he wasn't targeted by Project Traveller so his phone wasn't tapped.

I'm still wondering who was in charge of the drugs and guns network targeted during Traveller. I doubt it was any of those younger guys from the towers. Maybe one of the older people arrested in Windsor?

It looks like a TCH revolution out there...

BenSpurr 8:07am via Twitter for iPhone
MT @timalamenciak: The mayor sent out a plea for supporters of Gene Jones to come out to the meeting. Three are here

MT @timalamenciak: The mayor sent out a plea for supporters of Gene Jones to come out to the meeting. Three are here

Um, the Escalade is still in his driveway. So, he called for a rally for a meeting that he hasn't TRIED to attend?

Thought he specifically said that he was trying to get in. I would have thought the potential photo op would have overridden the early start time.

But don't all Rob's supporters have to work? How did Rob think all his hard working supporters could get a day off to come support his guy?

Um, the Escalade is still in his driveway. So, he called for a rally for a meeting that he hasn't TRIED to attend?

Thought he specifically said that he was trying to get in. I would have thought the potential photo op would have overridden the early start time.

The public portion of the meeting is at noon. I'm sure RoFo didn't realize there was anything this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back