287     0 
News   May 28, 2024
 589     1 
News   May 27, 2024
 2K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comment given that when Ford is at Muzik he gets his picture taken with a lot of young women (who are not children, so it doesn't make him a pedophile, but still -- they're young). Who made the comment about creepers? It always gives me the creeps when I see him in those pictures.

And he makes 15-minute late night stops at Muzik ...

Now this is when I really want a +1 button. And yes, Mammo wanting to get rid of a rave and put in a red light district on the Islands. Kids eh?

AoD

Crazy Mammo is trying to get EDM events banned from Ex Place.
Someone posted: "because they would be in competition with Muzik, and they are a big contributer to the Fords."
And now:
Gord Perks ‏@gordperks 2m
Aaaand the owner of Muzik makes the claim that EDM events draw drug dealers and pedophiles.

Are these guys all pedophiles? What's with all the references? It is crazy!

And in this case, it's like they don't even understand what a pedophile is. The age group that a pedophile would target is not likely to be at a rave. Creepy guys like Lisi however would have a field day.....

Rob Ford said that instead of spending money on suicide prevention they should spend it on catching pedophiles since that's what makes most people kill themselves anyway.

Seriously.

'Uh, except for the suicides of people who haven't been abused by pedophiles ... which is sad, but I dunno what to do about that ... and of course pedophiles who commit suicide, gotta find a way to, uh, un-prevent that'.

'Uh, except for the suicides of people who haven't been abused by pedophiles ... which is sad, but I dunno what to do about that ... and of course pedophiles who commit suicide, gotta find a way to, uh, un-prevent that'.

Is that true?

I remember asking one young lady on the Viaduct why she wanted to jump. She said, "If just one person had smiled at me today I wouldn't be here. So, I smiled, and she decided to come with us. :D

Last edited:
Is that true?

I remember asking one young lady on the Viaduct why she wanted to jump. She said, "If just one person had smiled at me today I wouldn't be here. So, I smiled, and she decided to come with us. :D

Is what true?

I'm just extrapolating on what Ford might say about the causes of suicide, given that he suggested most suicides were due to people being abused by pedophiles (I get the sense he has a lot of trouble with correlation vs causation).

Here is more on the owner of Muzik, Zlatko Starkovski.
zlatkostarkovski
Bio: President and founder of MUZIK, the most exclusive nightclub and entertainment venue in Toronto.
(From his instagram account)
muzic night club.jpg

He is the one in the middle, in a suit. Pictured with cops from 14 division, from a food drive.
http://digitaljournal.com/article/343342

All Ford's friends are 'connected' I guess.

Edit to add:
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 1m
Cllr Gord Perks refers to Muzik as "a politically connected nightclub" #TOpoli

Attachments

• muzic night club.jpg
    muzic night club.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,111
Last edited:
Muzik provided the alcohol for the Ford Fest parties but we don't know who paid for it because there's no paper trail.
Also, Muzik wants to eliminate competition. Same thing that Boardwalk Pub did which Ford was against. Speaking of which, Ford was also upset that the family that owns BP donated to Sandra Bussin's campaign, meanwhile family behind Muzik has donated to the Ford campaign.

Something stinks.

Now this is when I really want a +1 button. And yes, Mammo wanting to get rid of a rave and put in a red light district on the Islands. Kids eh?

AoD

Well, how will kids get to the island? It's not like they could survive the swim. I don't think we have a ferry or any sea taxies or anything, it's pretty isolated. Maybe they could get there if we expand the airport. Kids have access to airplanes, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back