499     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 684     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Rob should damn well start and swap out some of his other vices!

It wouldn't bother me if he smokes.

I used to love cigarettes, but I quit in April 1986. Still miss them though. Can't live without my coffee. Love food. After I retired I put on a few pounds, but my wife put me on a diet.

I tried drinking in my younger days, but it never took. Because of my employment, I have always loathed drunks. Although I know and admire men who can drink and stay in control. I do not believe Rob is one of them.

The mayor of the City of Toronto is never really off-duty in case of an emergency. So, s/he must remain sober - and available - 24/7.

As far as drugs are concerned, this sums up my opinion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Twre6ItGEI

Last edited:
He's not usually a hugely articulate guy although I do have a soft spot for his big ol' heart. In this article he makes his point abundantly clear and i think he did a great job!

Fiorito does ask the million dollar question, I.e., why is Ford still eligible to run for mayor? Great summary of all the places you wouldn't want Ford to be. Some candidate should run with those :)

Fiorito does ask the million dollar question, I.e., why is Ford still eligible to run for mayor? Great summary of all the places you wouldn't want Ford to be. Some candidate should run with those :)

And that's the thing. One candidate has to go for the jugular. It should be easy.

Crazy Mammo is trying to get EDM events banned from Ex Place.
Someone posted: "because they would be in competition with Muzik, and they are a big contributer to the Fords."
And now:
Gord Perks ‏@gordperks 2m
Aaaand the owner of Muzik makes the claim that EDM events draw drug dealers and pedophiles.

Are these guys all pedophiles? What's with all the references? It is crazy!

We're talking about a woman who went missing and may be a victim of a crime. And little mister newbie decides to make a joke about it? UGH

My “joke†was in reference to the thread and making wild connections and assumptions. I don`t know Kevin Bacon, Jaclyn Dawe, or even you. My comments were not of a personal nature. Please accept my apologies.

Crazy Mammo is trying to get EDM events banned from Ex Place.
Someone posted: "because they would be in competition with Muzik, and they are a big contributer to the Fords."
And now:
Gord Perks ‏@gordperks 2m
Aaaand the owner of Muzik makes the claim that EDM events draw drug dealers and pedophiles.

Are these guys all pedophiles? What's with all the references? It is crazy!

What is an "EDM" event?

Wow. I despise Auto-tune (would criminalize it if I could) and what it has done to the state of music these days, but that ford nation vid was excellent. The only thing that compares to it is Antoine Dobson's masterpiece.

----
I really really want to hear more about Jimmi's angle on Doug. Him on trial would be heart warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back