50     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 819     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 955     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rather funny that Ben Johnson has joined the Ford team. He never made a successful comeback after his drug scandal. A premonition, perhaps?

He actually did come back from his '88 Olympic scandal, only to get caught again in '93 resulting in a lifetime ban from athletics.

I wonder if Sam Losco well be giving Rob tips on giving campaign speeches while high on mushrooms?

Oh God. Sam Tarasco and I used to work together. We are friends on Facebook. I just checked his page and there's the picture of Rob, Ben and him. Lots of comments about crack.

All I can think is that he's using this as a chance to raise his profile. When he wasn't doing TPBs he was a bouncer and managed sketchy call centres in Halifax.

I imagine Rob and Doug went looking for celebrities to support their campaign and get the donors out, and this was all they could come up with---a disgraced former Olympian and a fourth-string actor on The Trailer Park Boys. I wonder who was next on the list after these guys? I'm thinking they'd be down to choosing between the son of the guy who played Relic on The Beachcombers, and a random German Shepherd they'd tell people was The Littlest Hobo.

I wonder what Benji is being pay?

I imagine Rob and Doug went looking for celebrities to support their campaign and get the donors out, and this was all they could come up with---a disgraced former Olympian and a fourth-string actor on The Trailer Park Boys. I wonder who was next on the list after these guys? I'm thinking they'd be down to choosing between the son of the guy who played Relic on The Beachcombers, and a random German Shepherd they'd tell people was The Littlest Hobo.

They are certainly not Scientology.

Hmmm... Wallin, Duffy, and Brazeau?

Last edited:
They have managed to turn this into a full on freak show. Does anyone know a bearded lady? I'm still waiting for the trombone or tuba player to show up FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back