News   May 17, 2024
 4.2K     5 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious post from the archives:
lC2V1hX.png

This ought to make your blood boil.

Joe tweets, "Dude is allowed to go out and party or whatever he wants. It's a free country and it was Saturday. Whole story was exagerated. No big deal"
https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/452934348665139200

Oh, man. Back in November 2013 I wrote this in response to some sort of shovelling from Doug to Joe ...

Oh. What a giant, steaming, stinking pile of BS.

Despite my recent post trying to give a scientific rationale for Ford Nation behaviour, the best explanation I have for J. Warmington and D. Ford is that they have to check in with Satan every night and persuade the Prince of Darkness that they have met their quotas for evil-doing over the last 24 hours ...

I admit it that it's vain to quote myself, but it lets me make two points. (1) WTF, how can this still be going on? (2) Doug was apparently in Florida over the April 4-6 2014 weekend, so I guess at some point Rob and Joe figured out how to eliminate the middleman.

...or The Sun is just encouraging him to play and write in "character" to get exclusives and sell papers to the base.

That's what I've always assumed it was. What he is writing is obviously being approved by management, so they're okay with it. I think his job is to be pretty much the lone pro-Ford voice at the paper, after they made the editorial decision to turn their backs on the Fords. Whether or not he believes what he is selling is another matter.

Ha! I saw that tweet yesterday and remembered having seen the pic that sno man has now posted.

So I swung by today and took this photo:

Nice! Can I tweet this one at the reporter too if that's kosher with you? Or do you want to do it, or...?

That is awesome. I was pretty sure that the whole cat-photos-on-the-Web thing was totally played out, but that and a couple other posts in the last hour or so tell me I was so, so wrong.

We have Sno Man to thank for getting us started with Hotmeowl Lawyer!
Cats rule da interwebzzz, so when our Ford cast as cats saga comes out, it will be seen far and wide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back