1.2K     0 
News   Jun 24, 2024
 913     0 
News   Jun 24, 2024
 571     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that settles that. Ford will never be arrested and Harper is preparing to name Ford Lieutenant General of Ontario in November when David Onley steps down. Given all that's happened in the past few years this will probably prove to be prescient.

Well, Lisi probably doesn't have much choice. If he rats out then he's a marked man whether in prison or on the streets. And I strongly suspect there's a lot of bad stuff he's done that could be revealed by third parties. So he probably figures he just has to take his lumps and get his reward later.

Well, Lisi probably doesn't have much choice. If he rats out then he's a marked man whether in prison or on the streets. And I strongly suspect there's a lot of bad stuff he's done that could be revealed by third parties. So he probably figures he just has to take his lumps and get his reward later.

I imagine he'll have a very cushy job at Deco labels when he gets out, where he doesn't even have to show up.

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 1m
Drama not over yet for #RobFord. We have learned he will likely be ordered to testify under oath at Lisi's preliminary hearing.

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 1m
Drama not over yet for #RobFord. We have learned he will likely be ordered to testify under oath at Lisi's preliminary hearing.

He did such a poor job on the stand during his conflict of interest hearing, this could yet provide some entertainment. Part of me thinks that the concepts of "Truth" and "oath" are so foreign to him to he sincerely doesn't know when he's lying half the time, and then I remember he's also dumb enough to self-incriminate. In the conflict of interest case, he seemed to think it wasn't a conflict if it didn't meet his personal definition of the word, apparently not understanding how the legal system functions. So, maybe he'll try the same here saying, "Oh, of course I totally called Sandro and told him to get that video and beat people up and even kill them if need be but I don't consider that EXTORTION. Extortion is, like, how you feel after a good work out, you know? Extorted! I've lost 45 pounds and I'm raring to go to the people on October 27, so I'm getting extorted every morning. Is that what you mean?"

I will bet that a good place to start with that question is the Parks Department. (It might be fun to call Rob to ask, but probably not productive.)

Um, ya and probably not me. ( The call Rob part ) So Parks Department you say?

So do you guys think Lisi knew that Project Traveler was an on-going investigation and would be bringing 'heat' to Dixon? Or was he talking out his ass when he made that threat? He said that in May and the raid wasn't until June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back