119     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 751     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 534     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it in August after his post domestic assault bender? Around the same time that Harper snubbed him at the bbq?

@RaeDeeton
the day he Harper's party drunk and checked into the Grande hotel

@ElainePolgar
I think it is time you break the full story of 25 Mutual Street.

It looks like this is a new story in the offing...

Or not :(

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 12m
Do you have witness accounts?

@RaeDeeton
I do but I can't share them. People are too afraid of him.

She says she has emails but isn't willing to show them but she already made the accusation, WTF, it's not like she is using an alias.

I ran into this tweet today and had an exchange. I hadn't heard of this before. I passed it onto some media people:

@raedeeton
@TOMayorFord were you in a drunken stupor when you smoked crack at 25 mutual street? A tchc building?#TOpoli

@r4v4g3dsku11s 45m
when was this?

‏@RaeDeeton 26m
@r4v4g3dsku11s this is not a big secret! I called @TorontoPolice and @TOMayorFord

‏@r4v4g3dsku11s 25m
@RaeDeeton when did you call them? And what date was it?

@RaeDeeton 21m
@r4v4g3dsku11s I was doing research for a documentary so I have recorded the information. I also have emails.

Right around the corner from the Grand Hotel. When was Ford last there publicly?

Just want to high-light this last paragraph:

“If the mayor had voted for any of the last three budgets, he might have had some role, but he didn’t actually set the final terms of the budget except in his first year, so he’s actually had no role,†he said."
City manager Joe Pennachetti
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rticle17715541/?cmpid=rss1#dashboard/follows/

Seems to me Perks said this, not City Manager, look closely at article.

I think it corrected from an earlier version of the article that suggested the quote was from Pennachetti.

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 39m

@AdamCF @PatCasey Was definitely Clr. Perks, not Joe P. Story has been changed online + editor's note will be added for add'tl clarification

"Editor's note: Councillor Gord Perks said that the mayor cannot take credit for the final terms of the budget, not City Manager Joe Pennachetti, as earlier reported. This online version has been corrected."
Last updated Friday, Mar. 28 2014, 12:09 PM EDT

Globe and Mail made a boo-boo!

I ran into this tweet today and had an exchange. I hadn't heard of this before. I passed it onto some media people:

@raedeeton
@TOMayorFord were you in a drunken stupor when you smoked crack at 25 mutual street? A tchc building?#TOpoli

@r4v4g3dsku11s 45m
when was this?

‏@RaeDeeton 26m
@r4v4g3dsku11s this is not a big secret! I called @TorontoPolice and @TOMayorFord

‏@r4v4g3dsku11s 25m
@RaeDeeton when did you call them? And what date was it?

@RaeDeeton 21m
@r4v4g3dsku11s I was doing research for a documentary so I have recorded the information. I also have emails.

Wonder if that's the time (or two) he was seen parked near the NOW offices on Church.

Actually they all said they were all extremely sorry that Rob was still mayor.

reporterdonpeat 12:19pm via Web
"The kids from Ryerson came up and apologized to me after the fact" Cllr Doug Ford claimed today RE: last night's debate.

Yeah, they probably got the idea from that taxi driver who called the Fords after St. Paddy's Day 2014 to tell Doug how sad he was that people were badmouthing Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back