167     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 977     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.9K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like more of what we already knew. Warrant sought on the 7th of March was to review contents of Lisi's phone.

10 GB of data, wonder if Lisi took some crack video's himself.

Guaranteed the Ford's had a family pow wow and decided that Doug would gift him the Escalade. They of all people know who Rob is and what he does.

But - as I pointed out - he already was driving a non-City-owned van before the cross-over came along and replaced it. So, if there was any strategic decision-making it would have had to have been at the point when he first became the mayor, not when Deco leased the Escalade to replace the van Rob was driving up to then (since the point at which 'normally' he would have stopped driving himself as a councillor and started being driven in an 'official' car was the day he was sworn in as the mayor, not the much later date on which Deco leased the Escalade.)

I was just wondering, how much data is 10 GB?

I just got 8 episodes of a 45-minute TV show in 720p resolution in .mov (i.e., Apple) format; each is a bit less than 1 GB.

Last edited:
From the Dale article:

"Police state in their application to access the phone data that they believe it will “further the investigation and potentially include or exclude†other people related to the extortion allegations."

So are we sure this isn't a fishing expedition?

Is this it…? Please tell me there's something more concrete than 'we *hope* to get evidence of wrongdoing by going through Lisi's phone'
If they find something - that really is great - but don't they have something more solid by now that they can actually act on?

They got tired of reading the license plate posts here.
8592_f248.jpg

Attachments

• 8592_f248.jpg
    8592_f248.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 405
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back