43     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 865     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an awful lot of data, if I was RoFo, I'd be very worried.

Yes it is but for all we know Lisi might have downloaded tv shows to watch while waiting for Rub to show up. Lisi isn't very smart, had he watched "The Wire" he would have known not to use a phone unless it was a burner and switch sim cards often.

Is this true?

Earvin Solitario ‏@earv1ns 6m
Sandro Lisi was successful in retrieving the Mayors phone by exchanging it for marijuana #TOPoli. Based on newly released court documents.

So for someone who can do math (that would NOT be me), how much?

About 80 minutes.

However, the description of the 10gb is pretty vague. Is it just audio/video related to his work activities, or total storage on the iPhone? Regular iPhone use takes up a ton of drive space - the Facebook app can hit half a gig or more, a few hundred songs can tie up another gig or two and even sms/mms/imessages can total a few gigs if he sends/receives a lot of pictures. Could easily be 9gb of innocent activity and a few minutes of bad stuff.

Here's the Sun's take on it:
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/24/more-rob-ford-brazen-2-documents-released

The warrant includes a lengthy account of the Brazen 2 investigation so far.

It stressed that the investigation’s mandate “was to look for any potential criminality involving” Ford.

“Lisi and his relationship to Robert Ford became one of the focuses of the investigation,” the document states.

The warrant includes a synopsis of police interviews of former mayor’s office staffers.

“There were numerous instances of Robert Ford exhibiting bad behaviour both during work hours and during his personal time,” the document states.

“This behaviour included substance abuse, drinking and driving, physical altercations with staff members and a friendship with a man who staff members knew as ‘Sandro’ who was believed to be involved in drugs.”

Last edited:
I'm sorry and I wish I was wrong but based on the Sun Brazen II synopsis and the wording on the Lisi warrant, the cops have a hill of shit. The mayor is bad and hangs out with bad people? What the hell is that?

Don PeatVerified account
‏@reporterdonpeat
From court docs: "We have Rob Ford on a lot of fucked up situations" #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/jXIyLwGVWD

Don Peat just tweeted:

To date there have been a total of seven search warrants, nine production orders, four tracking warrants, three dialled number recorder warrants, two one-party consent authorizations, six assistance orders and seven general warrants in relation to the Project Brazen II investigation.

Is this true?

Earvin Solitario ‏@earv1ns 6m
Sandro Lisi was successful in retrieving the Mayors phone by exchanging it for marijuana #TOPoli. Based on newly released court documents.

That's not new. That's old news. And, I think, the Ford connection to "drug trafficking" since the bloods who traded the phone talked about getting "Rob Ford's kush." ITO, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back