3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 700     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing this quite a while ago (perhaps not Jan 2012) but it's certainly not a recent creation / date edit. I'm fairly sure I saw this site before the crack story broke (April 2013), although I wouldn't swear to that in court (haha). I just assumed it was made-up. Looking back, that seems naïve, but at the time I just thought Ford was a useless blowhard who got aggressive when he drank (hey, that's still true!)

It doesn't appear to have been there in March 2012:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120321065711/http://fuckrobford.blogspot.ca/

Was Hotmail Lawyer there that day when Ford knocked down McConnell? I thought it was Rust-D'Eye in the chamber with Ford that day. Rust-D'Eye was the civil lawyer he'd retained when he was threatening to sue... all of Council (I think? so many threats, hard to keep them straight).

Hotmail lawyer was there. Rust D'Eye was sitting in the bleachers, but HM was at the back of the council chamber and ducked into the hallway at the back where councillors enter and leave. He wasn't fully out of sight however and I can confirm he had the shit-eating grin on his face. Not unlike the 'what a clever boy I am' face that Rob had when he showed some of the photos he'd taken of members of the public to Rust D'Eye, whose expression was somewhere between inscrutable and what-the-hell-have-I-let-myself-in-for.

Hotmail lawyer was there. Rust D'Eye was sitting in the bleachers, but HM was at the back of the council chamber and ducked into the hallway at the back where councillors enter and leave. He wasn't fully out of sight however and I can confirm he had the shit-eating grin on his face. Not unlike the 'what a clever boy I am' face that Rob had when he showed some of the photos he'd taken of members of the public to Rust D'Eye, whose expression was somewhere between inscrutable and what-the-hell-have-I-let-myself-in-for.
Yes - that's what I remember. Does anyone have a link to that fantastic sequence of Ford miming his security guard/intimidator-for-hire taking photos of the public gallery to Rust-D'Eye?

QUOTE=SecretSquirrel;839170]Yes - that's what I remember. Does anyone have a link to that fantastic sequence of Ford miming his security guard/intimidator-for-hire taking photos of the public gallery to Rust-D'Eye?[/QUOTE]

You mean this one? Rust D'Eye barely moves an eye!

ford rust deye.jpg
[

Attachments

• ford rust deye.jpg
    ford rust deye.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 554
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back