40     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 862     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He showed up for "work" last night around 5:30 at city hall. If he had gone drinking at a local bar, everyone would have taken pics with him. Since nothing has come up on social media, you have to figure he used city hall as his own private bar, again. I didn't watch any tv today but it sounds like Doug didn't know where Rob was last night. Tomorrow at city hall will be the usual scene, he'll either not show up or he'll barrel past/through the media, then Doug will come out later and blame the Star for Rob drinking at City Hall.
SUPERMAN'S FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

He went there because it's campaign time. Doug knows his haunts, Renata is apparently throwing plates at him.

He wants peaceful oblivion without being nagged or judged. In this instance I actually pity the man. I bet the demands of Ford Inc and the pressures of the monster he has become slipped away for a few precious hours.

Wow, that's a great painting. You really captured his... well, whatever it is, you know it when you see it. You should send the pictures of it out to media just in case they want to use it when he gets arrested :)

Gosh now I hope I win.

Oh and thanks for the link guys. Funny. Another day another video.

It looks like he showed up at City Hall a few minutes after 5. There was a tweet from the sit-in at 5:02 about someone arriving for it and looking at Rob's office, then one at 5:10 saying Rob had arrived. The person there who saw him didn't mention that Rob was accompanied by anyone, and the staff member who had been there left about 20 minutes beforehand. The person who saw him said later that he didn't notice Rob carrying anything with him, so if he drank in the office, it was likely already there. If took some sort of drugs instead, it's more likely that he could carry them unnoticed.

If he did do whatever there, would he have started while the sit-in was still going on, or wait until they left at 6, or after security presumably checks the building once it closes? I would certainly wait, just in case; however, my thought process (thankfully) doesn't match his.

If he was wearing a suit, he could have easily carried a mickey in his pocket unnoticed.

Sure is a strange place to drink, though - City Hall is a towering monument that represents his failures. Even he must be aware of that.

SUPERMAN'S FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE

He went there because it's campaign time. Doug knows his haunts, Renata is apparently throwing plates at him.

He wants peaceful oblivion without being nagged or judged. In this instance I actually pity the man. I bet the demands of Ford Inc and the pressures of the monster he has become slipped away for a few precious hours.

Is this speculation or do you have inside info?

If he was wearing a suit, he could have easily carried a mickey in his pocket unnoticed.

Sure is a strange place to drink, though - City Hall is a towering monument that represents his failures. Even he must be aware of that.

Speaking of suits, it seems that's all he wears, regardless of how cold it is. Does the man not own a coat? Does he not need one? How come he is impervious to the cold? I'd like to know his secret. I'm getting sick and tired of putting on my coat all winter.

Speaking of suits, it seems that's all he wears, regardless of how cold it is. Does the man not own a coat? Does he not need one? How come he is impervious to the cold? I'd like to know his secret. I'm getting sick and tired of putting on my coat all winter.

He's fat.

Seriously. It insulates.

You're obviously not familiar with any crackheads or drunks.

Would a mickey be enough for him to get drunk, at least to the level he seemed to be at in the video? I honestly have no idea how much that is for anyone to drink, let alone someone of his size who drinks a lot.

Would a mickey be enough for him to get drunk, at least to the level he seemed to be at in the video? I honestly have no idea how much that is for anyone to drink, let alone someone of his size who drinks a lot.

I don't know, it probably takes him 40 ounces of everclear just to wake up in the morning

haha, great painting. In my mind the measuring cup is full of vodka.

Really, though, this guy is on a personal/health spiral (like we've all been saying). If his family and staff don't do something he's going to get very ill and/or die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back