171     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 979     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.9K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they were standing there waiting for a cab themselves and Ford showed up and asked if he could get a ride with them?

Maybe. It's not like taxis are rare next to City Hall at 10h30 PM. Plus he can afford his own ride at 170k a year. Who knows. Maybe he knows a few of these guys. Hard to believe he got to that state working alone at City Hall. He looked pretty fcked for 10h30 PM.

Doug will explain all tomorrow--

80sDougFord: Choose one: 1. Coupla pops 2. Not perfect 3. Sincerely sorry 4. Stop bullying 5. Saved $1 billion 6. Come to Jesus 7. F*ck off

how pathetic do you have to be to not be able to, at the very least, not show up drunk at/outside your workplace - the workplace you are currently campaigning to stay in because just this sort of behaviour has put your job in jeopardy?
this is an astonishingly stupid and troubled man.

and, the hangers on? I'm sure they've all got their cell cameras at the ready to catch a priceless moment that will net them a few easy dollars.

I almost, ALMOST, feel sorry for this dumb oaf.

He's probably saying something like "get in the fuckin' cab you fucking idiots"
What I'm seeing is Ford outside with bunch of people waiting for a cab, a mom and her son show up filming and wanting a photo, a cab pulls up behind her, cab driver comes out and starts talking to them, counting how many people there are, tells them there's too many, Ford tells him not to worry about that, cab driver walks back to cab between the two cars, the woman accidentally backs up and Ford yells out "don't run into the driver........ya fuckin' idiot". Cab driver enters car and honks at her.

That's my guess.

Last edited:
What I'm seeing is Ford outside with bunch of people waiting for a cab, a mom and her son show up filming and wanting a photo, a cab pulls up behind her, cab driver comes out and starts talking to them, counting how many people there are, tells them there's too many, Ford tells him not to worry about that, cab driver walks back to cab between the two cars, the woman accidentally backs up and Ford yells out "don't hit the driver........ya fuckin' idiot". Cab driver enters car and honks at her.

That's my guess.

I wonder where the after-party was.

Sigh ... RoFo's last St. Patrick's day as mayor. Surely he'll miss these state occasions.

totally off topic, but that tag line/signature what ever UT calls it, Until about 2 mins ago, I had no idea that Specials song was a Guy Lombardo cover. Still learn some something everyday...

/jack

We can only hope. And only do what we can to insure that is his last as Mayor. AND VOTE ACCORDINGLY.
(sorry for yelling)

Last edited:
What I'm seeing is Ford outside with bunch of people waiting for a cab, a mom and her son show up filming and wanting a photo, a cab pulls up behind her, cab driver comes out and starts talking to them, counting how many people there are, tells them there's too many, Ford tells him not to worry about that, cab driver walks back to cab between the two cars, the woman accidentally backs up and Ford yells out "don't run into the driver........ya fuckin' idiot". Cab driver enters car and honks at her.
That's my guess.

Yup... Except I think he says 'don't run into the ??? car you f'ing idiot'. Which seems to be the point at which that Ford supporter decided to sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back