438     1 
News   May 16, 2024
 550     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 536     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I went to L.A. on a "Media Trip" during the Oscars and DIDN'T bring my wife then for sure I'd be sleeping on the couch for a long while.

The wives didn't miss much. The guys ( from what I understand ), got nowhere near the Oscars, and I doubt Mrs. R. Ford would have enjoyed being part of the studio audience during the Kimmel show.

Can you imagine the face palm if Jimmy turned the spotlight on her?

I think he did her a favour by leaving her home and taking Randy and the guys instead.

Last edited:
And it's a dumb quote that only sounds clever on the surface, because far more people take pictures of planes landing than plane crashes.

I think it's amusing to be pictured with Ford, especially at a nightclub. It's like, "hey guys, look what I found!" Then again, I'm easily amused.

I think the point was that people like the unusual rather than the usual...

I suspect while he pretends it's part of his campaign he just likes the atmosphere and attention. Plus, it could also be a way of escaping trouble at home. He showed up unannounced at a friend's place a few weeks ago with his kids sayings things were bad with Renata and so he had to get out of the house. My parents are friends with the same couple.
I wonder what that means when he says things were bad.
They were both drinking and yelling at each other?
She has mental health issues and was having an episode?
Ford just beat his wife and took the kids?

If I went to L.A. on a "Media Trip" during the Oscars and DIDN'T bring my wife then for sure I'd be sleeping on the couch for a long while. This just proves that Rofo is mentally an imbecile of EPIC proportions.

In all actuality - Rofo and Dofus have no clue that wives are amazing at working a room and corralling introductions...

Well his wife went with him to Vancouver...how did that turn out? Amazing this guy called himself the best father around....

The wives didn't miss much. The guys ( from what I understand ), got nowhere near the Oscars, and I doubt Mrs. R. Ford would have enjoyed being part of the studio audience during the Kimmel show. Can you imagine the face palm if they turned the spotlight on her?

I think he actually did her a favour by leaving her home and taking Randy and the guys instead.

The wives didn't miss much because the men were too busy being boys instead of being adults... Perhaps Kimmel would have throttled back a bit if Renata had been in the wings and he got a real sense of what he (Kimmel) was about to do to Renata via Rofo...? Who knows and its not worth debating.

I understand his point ;-) As a private pilot and aviation enthusiast, I just disagree with his choice of words! Because I'm stubborn. And I don't like Adam Vaughan.

Vaughan is a different kind of person. I don't believe he is a glory seeker - he's more like his late father - somebody who just takes immense pride in things being done properly. I think people misunderstand him a lot because they just don't relate to this kind of self-less disposition.

I admit I found him very dry and I didn't like him much at first either... but he has a lot of the same traits of his father but "dad" was very patriarchal towards civics and was able to relate that sentiment very well on camera.

I suspect while he pretends it's part of his campaign he just likes the atmosphere and attention. Plus, it could also be a way of escaping trouble at home. He showed up unannounced at a friend's place a few weeks ago with his kids sayings things were bad with Renata and so he had to get out of the house. My parents are friends with the same couple.

Could be around the time he randomly showed up with his kids at City Hall on Family Day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back