328     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 485     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 that day, I think. Calls between Lisi and Ford seem to have been pretty frequent though. 711 of them. The day with the most was I think May 25th. 18. "I do not use crack cocaine" day.

If memory serves, it was Shelly Carroll who said " I don't have time to even call my husband during the day, how did Ford have time to talk to Lisi eight times on the day Anthony Smith was murdered" (paraphrase). Quite a pointed remark. Someone here pointed out Lisi was making calls until 4am that morning, but I don't have the info at hand, I'm not sure how out of character that is for him or if was known who he was calling.

This preliminary mock up of the sculptural award that will be given out at the 1st annual Red Tie UT award ceremony / Frod Fest, after hand cuffs and orange jump suits have descended on 100 Queen W was lost yesterday.
RoFo king kong.jpg

Attachments

• RoFo king kong.jpg
    RoFo king kong.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 491
If memory serves, it was Shelly Carroll who said " I don't have time to even call my husband during the day, how did Ford have time to talk to Lisi eight times on the day Anthony Smith was murdered" (paraphrase). Quite a pointed remark. Someone here pointed out Lisi was making calls until 4am that morning, but I don't have the info at hand, I'm not sure how out of character that is for him or if was known who he was calling.

From the ITO:

March 18: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 1 times
March 19: LISI and Mayor FORD don't speak
March 20: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 4 times
March 21: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 6 times
March 22: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 1 times
March 23: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 2 times
March 24: LISI and Mayor FORD don't speak
March 25: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 3 times
March 26: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 5 times
March 27: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 4 times
March 28 (Anthony SMITH is killed): LISI and Mayor FORD speak 7 times
March 29: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 4 times
March 30: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 3 times
March 31: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 4 times

I didn't realize just how shady David Price's hiring was until reading through the ITO. The timing does not look good for Ford at all. Right after Anthony Smith's death, as Lisi and Ford are exchanging an average of 5 or more calls a day, he hires a new staff member for an invented job, paid big money, without Towhey's approval? Hmmm.

The timing does not look good for Ford at all. Right after Anthony Smith's death, as Lisi and Ford are exchanging an average of 5 or more calls a day, he hires a new staff member for an invented job, paid big money, without Towhey's approval? Hmmm.

Batten down the hatches? Returning a favour?

Sorry to burst your bubble however it started March 27, 2013 on Toronto Mike's Blog with a Post from "Rinse" belabouring her friend about not reporting R Ford for smoking crack.....

To my perspective it started with Sarah Thompson saying a year ago today that RoFo grabbed her ass, while on substances.

Sorry to burst your bubble however it started March 27, 2013 on Toronto Mike's Blog with a Post from "Rinse" belabouring her friend about not reporting R Ford for smoking crack.....

Just went to check this out and found a great comment on one of Toronto Mike's posts about it:

"You people just won't give up.
That's the third time that post has shown up on Toronto Mike.
Give it a break, this story (fantasy) is going nowhere.
I am hopeful that you will all retract your comments when and if it is proven false."

Then below that:

"I mean think about about it, would he really put himself in such a situation with camera rolling "

Well, we now know the answer is yes, he would, apparently numerous times.
Still waiting for Ford supporters to eat crow for buying into the lies for so long.

Last edited:
From the ITO:

March 18: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 1 times
March 19: LISI and Mayor FORD don't speak
March 20: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 4 times
March 21: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 6 times
March 22: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 1 times
March 23: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 2 times
March 24: LISI and Mayor FORD don't speak
March 25: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 3 times
March 26: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 5 times
March 27: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 4 times
March 28 (Anthony SMITH is killed): LISI and Mayor FORD speak 7 times
March 29: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 4 times
March 30: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 3 times
March 31: LISI and Mayor FORD speak 4 times

Smith was killed around 2:40 am, March 28. That's less than 3 hours into March 28th. When Smith left the house to go to the club, it was the evening of Wednesday March 27. When the clock passed midnight, most people still felt they were out "Wednesday night" not Thursday morning. It's a technicality that the date switches after 12 am; most people don't think that way -- for them it's not the next day until the sun comes up. The ITO doesn't give us the time of these calls (it does for some other dates, like April 20, when Ford lost his cellphone, pp 210-221) probably most of them were after the murder.

Arranging it on the 21st?
on March 21st Lisi also spoke to the Richview Cleaners phone number 6 times (ITO pg 188), so he might just as well been arranging drug buys.

Arranging it on the 21st?

Don't know about that, but the two biggest days for Ford/Lisi contact were April 20 (19 times), the day Ford lost his cell phone and Lisi was trying to get it back; and May 25 (18 times), the day Ford made his infamous "I cannot comment on a video that I haven't seen or does not exist" statement. From the ITO We know a fair bit about what occurred on April 20, but not much about May 25. I think soon we'll be finding out a whole lot more.

Here's a quick and dirty chart of Ford-Lisi contacts from the ITO:

Ford-Lisi.jpg

Attachments

• Ford-Lisi.jpg
    Ford-Lisi.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble however it started March 27, 2013 on Toronto Mike's Blog with a Post from "Rinse" belabouring her friend about not reporting R Ford for smoking crack...

The crack scandal started when Gawker published their story. It wasn't the first mention, but their article was the one that took it public. Everything else is just prelude.

It's a bit like arguing that Columbus wasn't the first person to discover the Americas - that may be correct, but he was the first one that mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back