News   Jul 11, 2024
 603     1 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 729     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscar quiz with Ford:
[video=youtube;2MNIC0n-DMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MNIC0n-DMM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

...and yes folks, this is the epitome of the guy you want representing your city as a production destination for the entertainment industry!

Vancouver thanks you, Mr. Ford. :cool:

Did you see the anger on his face when someone laughed?

A "crack" in the facade?

Kimmel's in the entertainment business, not in the helping-Toronto-solve-its-problems business. His American viewers have no idea who Daniel Dale, Robyn Doolittle or Det. Giroux are, so don't get your hopes up that there's going to be any such confrontation.

I actually thought that the Meryl Candidate answer was surprisingly sharp-witted, until I realized that he didn't intend to make the pun.

I am so embarrassed for the whole situation. My parents were born in Toronto and New Market so we have roots there and it makes me sad and mad that Rob Ford is not behind bars and has no sense of the magnitude of his idiocy. His team probably read twitter and realized the optics for Ford looked bad and made the trip a promotional tour. That is the story the media needs to run with, he had no connections or meetings with anyone involved in the film industry, he could not even answer basic knowledge questions about the Oscar nominees. He really is a dancing bear. I keep hearing the mom from Carrie saying " they're all gonna laugh at you".
I am glad that CTV did a story about how bad Ford is, the anchor Dan Rathers even laughed at the total absurdity of it.

Did you see the anger on his face when someone laughed?

I caught it, he looks scary when he is angry. In council when he was face to face with DMV I was so afraid him. I have no doubt in my mind about the stories of domestic abuse. I worry more about his wife and kids now that Ford is self destructing. I do hope the arrest comes sooner than I think (March 14th)

If it's going the way that Twitter account alleges it is, odds on a new "drunken stupor" video coming out tonight? I mean really, the only way to deal with consenting to be mocked that terribly is to drink it all away, right? Right?

The Star is putting his tweets on their feed. It was supposed to be DD's feed as we watch the show at 11:35 but The Star agreed to a blackout...but this guy isn't connected to them so...

Bet you never thought this thread would need to use
tags...

Gavin McGarry ‏@gavinmcgarry 7m
"You are the most wonderful mayor I have ever met." @jimmykimmel Ford not looking happy.

Gavin McGarry ‏@gavinmcgarry 2m
I guess no after dinner with @jimmykimmel as Ford entourage left v quickly. @JimmyKimmelLive staff looking a bit shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back