128     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 981     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 892     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Doug & Rob's...er....verisimilitude in the weight dept. a) I've noticed that since their stupid Cut the Waist thing ended, Doug's slowly filled out; he and Rob seem close to reaching parity. b) My flirtations with vegetarianism over the years never yielded any noticeable trimming down, and i know some chubby vegans as well (god bless em). c), In the spirit of Adam Vaughan, who cares. The whole Ford clan seems to be on the heavier side of the spectrum; it could be a gene thing as much as a diet thing.

I remember seeing a few tweets about him at that event at the time, no mention of the wife. I see Doug was there, too.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockitpromo/11948578673/sizes/l/in/set-72157639767659983/

----------------------------
Edit: the event was Jan. 11 -- same night Rob was photographed at MUZIK night club later:
http://instagram.com/p/jDj0gKJ1Al/#
http://instagram.com/p/jDil-6IE_v/#
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdwXqRCIYAA8rGg.jpg
(posts on pg 2667-8 of this thread)

did he have Doug drive wifey home so he could go clubbing??

It's actually very weird how his brother and wife just disappear, and leave him downtown by himself. They must know he's going to get into stuff, but are unable to get him to go home.

It's actually very weird how his brother and wife just disappear, and leave him downtown by himself. They must know he's going to get into stuff, but are unable to get him to go home.

It seems like he's pretty uncontrollable once he gets into party mode. I'm thinking of the St. Patrick's Day thing where he was actually taken home in a cab, but as soon as he got out he hopped into his own car and peeled out for parts unknown. The Rob wants what it wants.

The Sun has a story up about the second crack video, which actually has no Ford or crack in it. They quote sources describing it, but no reporter has seen it yet.

The man who orchestrated the infamous Mayor Rob Ford crack video used the same cellphone camera to record a second, shorter video where he gloats over his achievement, sources have revealed to the Toronto Sun.

Toronto Police recovered the second video segment in October at the same time as the mayor’s crack video, which was witnessed by two Toronto Star reporters as well as a reporter from the website Gawker.

Shot after the crack video, the second clip has Mohamed Siad speaking into the camera and proudly saying, “'I caught the mayor smoking crack.' (Siad's) definitely proud of himself for what he has done,” the source told the Sun. ...

The second video, which both sources have seen but has not been viewed by the Sun, ends with Siad turning the camera to record his steering wheel and dashboard. The video is less than 30 seconds long. ...

A source stated a female voice [in the original crack video] was spurring Ford on with her own racial and homophobic comments, including one where she said she would “put my foot up (Liberal Leader) Justin Trudeau’s a--.”

They quote sources describing it, but no reporter has seen it yet.

"video taping this large, violent, cracked out man is the smartest thing we've ever done!" Ugh and as always, the smart kids join the gangs.

that being said, it is nice for the Sun to be on board with reality for the week.

Gord Perks is pwning on Twitter right now against Psycho Sam The Untrusty Man

I've been happily ignoring Sam Sotiropoulos, despite the fact that he represents the neighbourhood where I grew up. However, I made the unfortunate mistake of browsing through the guy's website. It's crazy! It's filled with all these long rambling blog posts about things like the Pythagorean theorem and the "mistakes" of Nelson Mandela. This guy really does seem to have some personality disorder and has somehow managed to install himself into public office.

Hey this is Toronto--we welcome public officials with antisocial personality disorders. He may have a good chance to become deputy mayor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back