News   Jul 16, 2024
 588     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 731     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
always vote ‏@always_vote 11m

North Rd, where #RobFord was caught jaywalking, is an extremely busy 6 lane road and IS the border btwn Burnaby & Coquitlam
#cdnpoli #TOpoli

Derrick O'Keefe ‏@derrickokeefe 1m

According to eyewitness interview on Global TV, Rob Ford referred to female RCMP officer w/ b-word.

It's a West Coast thing. LAPD are really bad for targeting jaywalkers - the internet is full of stories of New Yorkers getting nailed there. The public intoxication charge is the bigger deal than a frivolous jaywalking ticket issued by the Horsemen (it wasn't the VPD, this was in either Burnaby or Coquitlam, both policed by the RCMP - which does not have a good reputation in BC).

There's no special task force against Jaywalkers on the W/Coast. I've lived there most of my life and jaywalking is treated there just as it is anywhere else I've ever lived. BUT, if you jaywalk belligerently and in a drunken stupor and cause disruption or danger (to others or yourself) I'm sure the police would be happy to oblige. They probably recognized the fat fuck and thought they would perform their civic duty and charge the fat bastard.

There's no special task force against Jaywalkers on the W/Coast. I've lived there most of my life and jaywalking is treated there just as it is anywhere else I've ever lived. BUT, if you jaywalk belligerently and in a drunken stupor and cause disruption or danger (to others or yourself) I'm sure the police would be happy to oblige. They probably recognized the fat fuck and thought they would perform their civic duty and charge the fat bastard.
Yeah, and apparently (according to bystanders) he swore at the female cop, calling her a b*tch. I am sure she was glad to pad her quota for the night.

Last edited:
Waste of taxpayer money? They just made 109 dollars off someone walking across a street........

Wasting taxpayers money (held by the City) or wasting taxpayers money (in the taxpayers pocket) are used interchangeably by Rob Ford. He doesn't understand the difference.

Now that he's been ticketed, I think it's safe to assume that this is justice served for all shady activity he's been connected to over the last year, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back