5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 709     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

In above video from 2:05 to 2:16 Ford says,"Birds, birds, birds...just little birds...this is fucked daddy...my brother Randy walks with a purse...like 80 yr. old"

Star transcription slightly off.

From 2:47 to 2:51 Ford says, "prepare for it, i will call it...not fuckin Lisi, not Randy (his bro')

A guy fried on crack talking allegorically, rhetorically about a cocaine deal.

'Birds' are small time street dealers. Ford is insulted. His brother Randy carries 'purse' being big time dealer. Like 80 yr. old. Crime boss, Mother?

Just in case any wanted to know.

Not sure I agree on the second part of that transcription. Sounds like "in that ring" to me.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

In above video from 2:05 to 2:16 Ford says,"Birds, birds, birds...just little birds...this is fucked daddy...my brother Randy walks with a purse...like 80 yr. old"

From 2:47 to 2:51 Ford says, "prepare for it, i will call it...not fuckin Lisi, not Randy (his bro')

'Birds' are small time street dealers. Ford is insulted. His brother Randy carries 'purse' being big time dealer. Like 80 yr. old. Crime boss, Mother?

WHAAAATTTT!

Are you seriously saying what I think you're saying?

Not sure I agree on the second part of that transcription. Sounds like "in that ring" to me.

The first itme I listened I heard that too. I listened a second time and heard what gc said, randy being cut off at the end. It could be either.

i'd love to see the results of a study looking into lost productivity. the financial cost of that should be added to the costs of rob ford... $100 million for LRT cancellation, at least $1 million for the police investigation, $x for lost productivity...

feel free to add to this list of you think of something to add.
I'm good for several thousand just this last month. Must ... Put ... Down ... iPad ... And ... Return ... To ... Work.

This is ridiculous. You seem to be hearing what you want to hear in order to feed whatever storyline you've written in your head.

Whatever the case, I think the story behind the murder rant video is very significant. Hopefully we get the full backstory one day. Sounds like something criminal he and his bros were involved in. Some situation Randy walked from. Maybe he escaped something without charges while someone else took the fall.

According to reporters, he was at the house of a family of supporters, who were taken aback at the mayor's behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back