4.9K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 702     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was interesting when he polled the audience on if they know who Basso is, who Bellissimo is, and then he asked if they knew who Romeo Di Battista is and was impressed by the hands considering "he hasn't really come out yet" which, to me, implied that there's a story there in the works.

Romeo DiBattista, Jr and the Zen of Waste Management:
https://plus.google.com/10006671155...BNDLA#100066711557969236142/posts/BSpYWFBNDLA

Thought this zoning application was interesting:
http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/minutes/council/appa/cc980304/ny2rpt.htm

although I guess it never got approved or built?

Curious about this after-hours place on Bloor west of Prince Edward as well.

There are more videos of Rob Ford using drugs (not marijuana) out there. This is a fact.

People are afraid though and rightfully so. People who know the Fords, fear the Fords.

There are more videos of Rob Ford using drugs (not marijuana) out there. This is a fact.

People are afraid though and rightfully so. People who know the Fords, fear the Fords.

Between their money, their lack of remorse and their criminal connections, the Fords are powerful bullies. I'd be afraid of them too if they singled me out.

Bullies do not deserve respect.

Between their money, their lack of remorse and their criminal connections, the Fords are powerful bullies. I'd be afraid of them too if they singled me out.

The incident in the council meeting with Ford's driver videotaping the audience was absolutely chilling. Ford's friend and prior occasional driver is a violent drug dealing criminal charged with extortion, and now his new driver is openly filming people at his behest. That, to me, was truly sickening.

Last edited:
Ya... prison beat downs, bullets in the back of heads, breaking and entering with a lead pipe, flying lessons off of balconies.

This story is a lot darker than the giggles American media are having about it.

Ya... prison beat downs, bullets in the back of heads, breaking and entering with a lead pipe, flying lessons off of balconies.

This story is a lot darker than the giggles American media are having about it.

Sorry but can you please be a little more specific? What exactly do you know?

Sorry, that was just a recap and reason people are afraid to come forward with more personal information about the Ford family and their antics.

It's so easy to release a video anonymously. There's no reason to fear anything if you have a video of something the public would be interested in seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back