5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 709     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the Fords are criminal bullies who have no remorse . But they are stupid. A squirrel is smarter than those two put together. Toronto is full of very smart people. A few of them should be able to figure out how to release incriminating stuff on those guys.

Ya... prison beat downs, bullets in the back of heads, breaking and entering with a lead pipe, flying lessons off of balconies.

This story is a lot darker than the giggles American media are having about it.

There is even way more drugs and violence than your brief recap glance over. Much of it is centered around North Etobicoke players. The story seems to have reached it's denouement but the future apparently reveals more.

This video was looked over somewhat but most powerful thing so far to me.
It is about a cocaine deal and Ford acting tough before going in himself to negotiate price.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

The Star's transcription was close.

There is even way more drugs and violence than your brief recap glance over. Much of it is centered around North Etobicoke players. The story seems to have reached it's denouement but the future apparently reveals more.

This video was looked over somewhat but most powerful thing so far to me.
It is about a cocaine deal and Ford acting tough before going in himself to negotiate price.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

The Star's transcription was close.

What else can you share Guy?

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/edit...ob_fords_100million_boondoggle_editorial.html

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s $100-million boondoggle: Editorial

As with gas plants, the cost of killing that [SRT] line keeps rising. Negotiations are underway with various companies injured by the cancellation. And Metrolinx now expects “sunk costs” to exceed $100 million, according to an inside source. Toronto taxpayers are on the hook for every dime.

Ford is quick to attack McGuinty for the gas plant scandal. Fair enough. We too have criticized the former premier, in this space, for that fiasco. But Ford is guilty of the same wasteful offence.

He flushed away $100 million of taxpayers’ money to please Scarborough residents expecting delivery on a reckless “subways, subways, subways” promise. That’s $100 million in sunk costs gone to buy — nothing.

The drain on taxpayers doesn’t end there. Far from it. The actual bill for Ford’s three-stop Scarborough subway extension amounts to more than $3 billion. The province is carrying most of that burden, with Ottawa kicking in $660 million, but it still leaves Toronto in need of almost $1 billion.

Seems like a few users have been dropping hints lately that they know more than they're saying. This is... frustrating.

I mean, it's fine if you feel like you can't share something out of fear for some bad consequence---and given the story, the consequences could conceivably be an arrest, costing someone their job, getting roughed up by thugs. I get it. But it seems weird to come on THIS messageboard and essentially be like, "I know something you don't know, but I'm not going to talk about it or tell you why I can't talk about it."

What else can you share Guy?

In above video from 2:05 to 2:16 Ford says,"Birds, birds, birds...just little birds...this is fucked daddy...my brother Randy walks with a purse...like 80 yr. old"

Star transcription slightly off.

From 2:47 to 2:51 Ford says, "prepare for it, i will call it...not fuckin Lisi, not Randy (his bro')

A guy fried on crack talking allegorically, rhetorically about a cocaine deal.

'Birds' are small time street dealers. Ford is insulted. His brother Randy carries 'purse' being big time dealer. Like 80 yr. old. Anyways 80 yr. olds have wealth of experience.

Just in case any wanted to know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back