1K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.1K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 551     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case then real hackers probably don't take their stories to the media either. I'm not saying you'd see tweets admitting to BEING a hacker. I'm just saying that you might expect there to be a bit more talk involving technology or computers and whatnot. Most of his tweets are about, uh, boats and hoes and occasionally Rob Ford.

Boats and hoes! :D LOL

Minnan-Wong is all in!

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
BREAKING Denzil Minnan-Wong says if Rob Ford doesn't take a leave, he will ask council to ask province to pass legislation to remove mayor

Real hackers hack. Haha.. I mean, most don't brag or make it obvious that they do.. No one can really tell from a twitter profile either.

I can only assume you're joking given the fact that most "hackers" who are caught, end up that way after bragging! Then once caught they tend to flip really quickly. Just look at the summer of LulzSec http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LulzSec

ManuvSteele is more reasonable than Ford trolls, like Namaste, and EJB, although that doesn't mean much given how crazy those two are. Someone shared a tweed from ManuvSteele saying he was going to a reporter today. So we should soon see how credible ManuvSteele is, or is not.

Definitely an "unfuckwithable" thing to say (i.e. the proof is very close but I can't show it just yet).

So, the comatose executive committee slowly starts to awaken from their slumber. Wakey wakey, Minnan-Wong, say hello to November 2013! Cllr Denzil Minnan-Wong now says he will petition province to pass legislation to force #RobFord to step aside if mayor won't go.

So white people can't like rap/thug stuff? Cause I have a pretty big issue with this statement. What does their race have to do with this?

Mister's post seemed more investigative to me and not critical/race related. Like, these two guys are both young, likely connected in some way, share interests etc. Meaning, very plausible that they are the two who exchanged emails from the Vice article.

I second the big ups for the Star. The work they have done while facing a tidal wave of criticism and negative public pressure has been nothing short of heroic. They could have quit or backed off at a lot of points, and they didn't. If they had, we might not be talking about a lot of the stuff we're talking about right now. Purple Hearts all around.

They risked the entire newspaper on this, and it could have gone badly for them. Their work sends a strong message about accountability to all of those in public office. Give 'em the key to the city.

I second the big ups for the Star. The work they have done while facing a tidal wave of criticism and negative public pressure has been nothing short of heroic. They could have quit or backed off at a lot of points, and they didn't. If they had, we might not be talking about a lot of the stuff we're talking about right now. Purple Hearts all around.

Christie Blatchford on John Moore this morning told the Star to lay off these types of stories (arguing they were too personal and were going too far). This prompted Shelly Carroll to say: I don't want my mayor scoring drugs while on the clock. Christie responded saying: there's no proof of him scoring drugs. And Shelley said: fine, I don't want him drinking vodka while on the clock. It was shades of odd. there will always be excuses for people who support the Mayor.

Minnan-Wong is all in!

BREAKING Denzil Minnan-Wong says if Rob Ford doesn't take a leave, he will ask council to ask province to pass legislation to remove mayor

Considering DMW's pedigree, I think he should be talking about Hudak about that, not Wynne. And he should append it by saying that his brother should also be removed due to CoI.

AoD

Blatchford has no shame - can you imagine her doing the dirty work and actually finding anything out, instead of coat-tailing on someone's hard work? Sour grapes for her. She really should go back to Afghanistan and get embedded again instead.

AoD

So, the comatose executive committee slowly starts to awaken from their slumber. Wakey wakey, Minnan-Wong, say hello to November 2013! Cllr Denzil Minnan-Wong now says he will petition province to pass legislation to force #RobFord to step aside if mayor won't go.

The Wynne Liberals won't want to touch this thing with a 10 foot pole - the right wing already view her as an illegitimate leader, and now "she" is going to mess with their democratically elected Rob Ford?

Minnan-Wong is all in!

I've got no love for DMW, but I'm glad he's stepping up on this. Probably thinks it will look good when he runs for mayor.

Thanks for the sharpening! I think I can read some other words. My guesses in caps (sorry) below, interwoven with yours

Took a shot at a couple more additions here, in bold:

Yes I’ve been following the reports (?). WTF happened with him? is big guy gonna
make a statment … or what?
I HAVE A FRIEND who knows a lot about password SCRIPTS & things. I’ll give
you a shout … :)

I gotta ask tho, how much of this do the COPS know? I’m not trying to get
involved in[?] HACKING A SITE or hiding evidence or some shit
This is some POSSIBLY SERIOUSLY BAD shit

talking some serious cash too. We’re gonna have to talk soon. Hope

Blatchford has no shame - can you imagine her doing the dirty work and actually finding anything out, instead of coat-tailing on someone's hard work? Sour grapes for her.

AoD

Skating on plausible deniability, ignoring the picture filling in around her---just like Ford.

Last edited:
I heard that Blatchford bit as well and it was disgusting. The false equivalency of Ford drinking vodka in the park and asking Carroll if she was Mayor would she be at her desk all day, including lunch, was disgusting. She didn't defend his record, promises or performance she was defending him getting wasted in a park with a woman-beating drug-dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back