59     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 168     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 654     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I just follow Twitter - can't stand his voice, don't want to give his show more hits and besides, it's quicker to just read.

AoD

Do you have a hash tag handy for this, or is it under the #topoli tag? I usually wait for Torontoist, but I'd like to hear near-live today. There's no way I'm listening to the show. I don't want CFRB to have the ratings, and listening to Ford is like having my brain beaten by a jackhammer.

I'm listening...he's apologizing, but he's not saying what he's apologizing for.

He then passed it on to Doug Ford who mentioned he's the most honest politician in the country and more honest with tax dollars than anyone.

Rob Ford is now begging the media to not come to his front door, has a family, they're scared, etc.

It's amazing how after all of this he's playing the victim.

"Wants to move forward".

It's interesting that that Globe article points out how odd it was for GFL to win the garbage contract with an unusually low bid. There's something going on there, and I won't be surprised to see this come up a lot more in the days and weeks to come.

Funny that I posted this seconds before Doug starts talking about how honest Rob is and how you'll never see him using his influence in a corrupt manner.

"We've got a subway built in Scarborough"

"Needs his 2nd term to do it"

He's repeating a lot of stuff he was supposed to accomplish this term lol.

This is really absurd; he's blatantly campainging, which is against the rules. Why aren't they being held accountable for this?

Doug is looking like a guy who's entire life is flashing before his eyes. What a grim expression. Provost didn't look much happier during the commercial break. Rob seems like he doesn't understand what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back