430     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 483     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 266     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasnt a prostitute. She worked as a physiotherapist. She was gainfully employed, 35, and disappeared off the street in the morning. She could be me. Lets be careful of what we infer about this totally innocent and still missing woman.

I personally doubt that Rob Ford answers to anybody (other than perhaps his brother Doug), but I do think that he became a City councilor in the first place due to a decision by the Ford family that they could use a sympathetic ear in City Hall to look out for their interests. The obvious candidate would be Rob, because he was pretty much useless at his "job" at Deco anyways, so getting him elected to council would also remove deadwood at the family business. They would have thought that they had a decent chance at getting him elected because of their father's still-existing connections, and the knowledge of electioneering he left them, and they turned out to be correct. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Rob answers to the guy(s) who helped get rid of the video and the owner of the video, Anthony Smith. Lisi didn't do this on his own, he's small fry, he called for back-up. When you look at the ITO and Lisi's phone calls, you can see he couldn't get the video on his own. Based on his lifestyle, he's probably knows more than a couple of enforcer types. At one point he started calling Romeo DiBattista. Why?

Last edited:
I just think we should cautious in speculating that she was involved with any 'tape' that's out there, out of respect for her.

Agreed 100%. You guys are getting a little too carried away with the speculation again - wait for more information before you start dragging people's names around.

She wasnt a prostitute. She worked as a physiotherapist. She was gainfully employed, 35, and disappeared off the street in the morning. She could be me. Lets be careful of what we infer about this totally innocent and still missing woman.

I agree that if her disappearance was connected to some member(s) of the Ford crowd, it's almost certainly due to her being an inadvertent witness to some sort of shady activities by the occupants of 51 Benway Drive. At the time I wrote the post you are concerned about, I was unaware of anything about her beyond the information in the police notice, and am now of the opinion that she was almost certainly not involved in any way in the "second video".

Last edited:
It's telling that such horrible scenarios are being seriously considered as being possible. It's basically indicating that Rob Ford's crowd are perceived as being so morally and criminally bankrupt that we would not be surprised if they did actually perform such acts. Upset and horrified, yes, but not surprised.

Yes, I think it will end up be much worse than we can even speculate. Organized crime trying to run city hall.

I don't think we were being disrespectful with posting about the missing woman. At least, that intention didn't come across to me. But I understand what everyone is saying.
On the tumblr site it said that she suffers from depression too, and needed medication. So there is another reason for concern.

I agree that if her disappearance was connected to some member(s) of the Ford crowd, it's almost certainly due to her being an inadvertent witness to some sort of shady activities by the occupants of 51 Benway Drive. At the time I wrote the post you are concerned about, I was unaware of anything about her beyond the information in the police notice, and am now of the opinion that she was almost certainly not involved in any way in the "second video".

Inadvertent witness, or just a coincidence. Only time will time, I guess.

Just a thought:

Was listening to CBC Radio this morning, and they had interviews with people in Etobicoke still defending the guy anyway possible. While everyone must take responsibility for their own actions, these idiots are not helping in the slightest. It is like the parent who spoils their child and never disciplines them because they can do no wrong.

While it is unlike Ford to admit the truth until he is caught red handed, even if he does want to come clean, these people who supposedly support him are not making it any easier. If they support him, as a person or his agenda, they need to let him know that it is okay to come forward and that they will still respect him. He is in a position where he feels that if he does come clean, he is afraid of what their reactions will be.

A lot of the fallout from the last few days is not just because he got caught, but that he did not take responsibility for his actions. If during that press scrimmage hours before the ITO was released he admitted he was wrong and apologized, rather than the standard "no comment," the calls for a full resignation would be much less than what is occurring right now. Even if his admission of guilt came at the very last second.

Actually, now that I think of it, I may have posted something similar in the last 25,000+ posts.

The Lisi warrants had many interesting developments.

- The police were most certainly not after a pot or coke/crack trafficking charge. If they were, they would have shifted gears when they learned that Bahrami's other contact was obviously the better link as compared to Lisi, ad they already the other guy in the palm of their hand. Instead they concocted a story that was intended to get Lisi back into the scene at the point where the extensive media coverage blew their cover. Lisi is such a small fry in the drug game - an amateur in all aspects.

- Obviously the 51 Benway connection and the associated redacted pages is one of the more Ominous points.

- What's with the Lisi connection to the numerous others who seem to potentially be professionals in the real estate industry, development, lawyers, etc. upon name searches. For example, is the Paulo Oh mentioned the same guy who is behind 1000 Bathurst? And obviously seeing the name DiBattista is disturbing based on the potential connection to GFL, and the hidden after hours club where Rob had visitied. Take this with a grain of salt as Mayor's are supposed to have relationships with these types, but Lisi?

- The police suggested that Rob might be paying the bills on 15 Windsor. This info was on a page which looked as though it was meant to be redacted, but wasn't, by mistake. I would make mistakes too if I had to go through this entire document at length and hide the goodies.

- Lisi along with another shady character unloading building materials from the side door of DECO into his van. Coupled with the numerous calls between the Deco phone to Lisi. Doug Ford claimed to not know Lisi in the past which is absolute Baloney.

- Doug Holyday must not be too happy of having his name in there, with Lisi dropping by his campaign office.

Im sorry but there are just way too many things in the unredacted parts for me to even spend anymore time reading this. Anybody still supporting Ford for mayor, you are an absolute disgrace to this city and deserve the dissapointing life you must have. For god sakes do you not realize how much worse this city has become in the past few years in all aspects? Thats the part that hurts the most.

Sometimes I wonder why the more I get pissed off, the more Ford's support rises. Which leads me to believe that the frustration of people like myself is the exact reason other people support Ford.

Last edited:
I really can't believe that that poll is correct-the one says his support is up after the latest revelation. I think that is just impossible. Embarrassing that it is widely reported. Need to get that poll in the past.
The Lisi warrants had many interesting developments.

- The police were most certainly not after a pot or coke/crack trafficking charge. If they were, they would have shifted gears when they learned that Bahrami's other contact was obviously the better link as compared to Lisi, ad they already the other guy in the palm of their hand. Instead they concocted a story that was intended to get Lisi back into the scene at the point where the extensive media coverage blew their cover. Lisi is such a small fry in the drug game - an amateur in all aspects.

- Obviously the 51 Benway connection and the associated redacted pages is one of the more Ominous points.

- What's with the Lisi connection to the numerous others who seem to potentially be professionals in the real estate industry, development, lawyers, etc. upon name searches. For example, is the Paulo Oh mentioned the same guy who is behind 1000 Bathurst? And obviously seeing the name DiBattista is disturbing based on the potential connection to GFL, and the hidden after hours club where Rob had visitied. Take this with a grain of salt as Mayor's are supposed to have relationships with these types, but Lisi?

- The police suggested that Rob might be paying the bills on 15 Windsor. This info was on a page which looked as though it was meant to be redacted, but wasn't, by mistake. I would make mistakes too if I had to go through this entire document at length and hide the goodies.

- Lisi along with another shady character unloading building materials from the side door of DECO into his van. Coupled with the numerous calls between the Deco phone to Lisi. Doug Ford claimed to not know Lisi in the past which is absolute Baloney.

- Doug Holyday must not be too happy of having his name in there, with Lisi dropping by his campaign office.

Im sorry but there are just way too many things in the unredacted parts for me to even spend anymore time reading this. Anybody still supporting Ford for mayor, you are an absolute disgrace to this city and deserve the dissapointing life you must have. For god sakes do you not realize how much worse this city has become in the past few years in all aspects? Thats the part that hurts the most.

Sometimes I wonder why the more I get pissed off, the more Ford's support rises. Which leads me to believe that the frustration of people like myself is the exact reason other people support Ford.

I feel the same way. The willful ignorance on the part of the electorate, the other politicians and the media is truly disheartening. The voters indeed seem to do this out of spite, or to save a few tax dollars, to stick it to the lefties or 'elites', etc. Half the council are jockeying for his job or a spot on the executive, or their name in the papers to increase their profile, and so on. The worst is fucking Joe Warmington and his calculated outburst on Sun TV, complete with talking points uttered thrice. It's all designed to show he's an independent and to try to secure the first Ford interview when this is all over (one way or the other). It's so calculated and cynical.

Not to mention 1010. If he isn't forced to resign as radio host, why would he resign as mayor? But of course they want the ratings. I hope only one person hear listens (to be able to report back) and everyone else holds back. They have been enabling him from the beginning, they should not be rewarded now.

Yes, I think speculating on the disappearance of a still-missing person is in pretty poor taste. Can we shelve this until we know more?

It's because there is no God and life is utterly devoid of meaning, purpose or morality; it's all just a bunch of random sh*t happening for no reason whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back