555     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 505     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Goldsbie: @goldsbie 10m This wasn't in the TV report: Security said Ford "made some very alarming allegations regarding councillors Josh Colle and Ana Bailao."

I wonder what he said.

Corporate insulation? Maybe. Trusts? Not so much.

Never underestimate the power of those with money to avoid taxes and liability. A smart lawyer/financial planner combo can do things that would make your head spin and your sense of moral indignation explode.

Suggest you read my post from earlier today.

In some jurisdictions the sale of crack pipes (a/k/a vaporizers) is unlawful; in some others, not. Some claim that pot/hash, and tobacco, can be vaporized, which would bring them within the same argument as bongs and other pipe regarding having a lawful use; others seem to say that is baloney. It does seem to be the case that hash oil can be vaporized - after all, e-cigarettes work by vaporizing an oily liquid.

Actually, anything that can be turned into freebase (purified by dissolving in a heated solvent and collecting the precipitate) can be vaporized in a crack pipe - cocaine, meth, heroin, DMT.

a marijuana vaporizer is not a pipe...

http://marijuanavaporizer.com/

but...even alcohol and be vaporized, though again, not in a crack pipe...

http://vaportini.com/

Originally Posted by James_D View Post
Anyone have any idea of what the second video Blair referenced is all about?

Didn't someone say something yesterday about a young girl and a handjob?

this is also a question i'm hoping someone answers.

For a while when the original video came out there were rumours of "other videos". Apparently this is not the only time Ford has been video taped smoking crack/meth/whatever (although I would assume that the guy selling the video would have known whether or not it was meth or crack). This confirms some of those rumours.

Does Mr. McHotmail, Esq. count as a "smart lawyer"? He certainly didn't sound very smart on TV this morning.

Tax and estate planning is not his professed speciality. He fancies himself a criminal defence counsel (see Randy Ford) - like Eddie Greenspan, but apparently without the smarts.

If his client Ford says that it was not crack, presumably his client Ford has at least some idea of what it was instead. How come, then, he cannot say what that is (rather, only speculate about what it "might be" instead)? If it is because he did not ask his client Ford that question then he is incompetent. If he did ask that question and got an answer that he won't disclose, then he is even more intellectually dishonest than he sounds at first blush.

Didn't someone say something yesterday about a young girl and a handjob?
A few weeks ago someone had given us the "four square ginger" clue. That made me think four squared = 16 and ginger could have been red hair. or maybe a girl named Ginger? If Ford is on video engaging in sexual activity with a 16 year old then perhaps that's why the cops want to question him? I think it's unlikely that that is what the second video is but at this point anything is possible.

Toronto Region Board of Trade calls on Mayor Ford to take leave of absence.

The Toronto Region Board of Trade is urging Mayor Rob Ford to take a leave of absence to resolve his personal matters.

President and CEO Carol Wilding says the group "believes that under current circumstances it is in the best interests of the City of Toronto for Mayor Ford to take a leave of absence until the situation is resolved. The Mayor of the city must put Toronto first."

https://www.facebook.com/citynewstoronto/posts/10151682091811175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back