373     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 559     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being sarcastic with the "hate crime" thing. Ppl have to lighten up. Way too uptight in Toronto.

I agree. I don't know how anyone could think you were being serious with your comments. I had a laugh when you theorized that the young lady might have been "radicalized" by reading the comments on here :)

Meanwhile the mayor of Montreal actually gets arrested for something...Ford haters should look at Montreal if they want to crucify a politician, instead you keep writing about a fake tape in hopes of getting him out....it doesn’t exist so get over it.

Meanwhile the mayor of Montreal actually gets arrested for something...Ford haters should look at Montreal if they want to crucify a politician, instead you keep writing about a fake tape in hopes of getting him out....it doesn’t exist so get over it.

I find it hard to believe there isn't a tape but each person can have their own opinion. I am perfectly fine for people to tell me there is no tape. I won't be fine though if the tape comes out and more excuses are made. Back peddling can only go so far. If I was a ford supporter I would frame my perspective that just like Clinton or Trudeau had affairs, it never stopped them from running a country which is a far bigger deal then a city. Personal matters shouldn't be a deal beaker as long as he's getting the job done. The weakness in that argument is if I could prove he's getting the job done. But at least that's subjective. If the tape comes out then this argument is completely void without even more back peddling.

go back under your rock. you sound ridiculous.

Go under my rock why? Because I support the mayor and most of this board does not? No thanks, i'll hang around. Tell me why i sound ridiculous? I dont see you commenting on the anti-Ford haters with thier name calling and fake accusations.

Go under my rock why? Because I support the mayor and most of this board does not? No thanks, i'll hang around. Tell me why i sound ridiculous? I dont see you commenting on the anti-Ford haters with thier name calling and fake accusations.

And if the accusations turn out true?????? You will then.....?????

Back under the rock? LOL, sure pal, my voice was heard when Ford got elected and will be heard again when he gets re-elected, then we will see who goes back under their rock. The fact is there is ZERO evidence linking Ford to anything, just 2 reporters from that joke of a newspaper the Star alleging to have seen a tape with someone that looks like Ford, you call that evidence? Proof? Man, I sure hope you never sit on a jury because you have ZERO idea of how justice should work, until then you can believe what you want, but the fact your believing in evidence that your not even sure exists speaks volumes about the person you are.

Back under the rock? LOL, sure pal, my voice was heard when Ford got elected and will be heard again when he gets re-elected, then we will see who goes back under their rock. The fact is there is ZERO evidence linking Ford to anything, just 2 reporters from that joke of a newspaper the Star alleging to have seen a tape with someone that looks like Ford, you call that evidence? Proof? Man, I sure hope you never sit on a jury because you have ZERO idea of how justice should work, until then you can believe what you want, but the fact your believing in evidence that your not even sure exists speaks volumes about the person you are.

Gawker is also part of the Star?

Tell me why i sound ridiculous?

Because you are denying the existence of a video that two separate groups of journalists say they have personally seen, and that police have said was part of a wiretap. Because the mayor has been photographed in the company of known drug dealers, two of which have been arrested and one of which was shot and killed. Because some members of his staff implied they knew about the video, and Ford's drug use.

You can reasonably argue that the video doesn't show what it appears to, or that Ford's recorded involvement with members of the Dixon True Bloods drug gang is merely circumstantial. But it's ridiculous at this point to say that some sort of video doesn't exist, or that Ford doesn't have known associates that are involved in the drug trade.

Would I be correct to assume that the following represents some of your other theories?
- Jews did 9/11
- We never landed on the moon

Because you are denying the existence of a video that two separate groups of journalists say they have personally seen, and that police have said was part of a wiretap. Because the mayor has been photographed in the company of known drug dealers, two of which have been arrested and one of which was shot and killed. Because some members of his staff implied they knew about the video, and Ford's drug use.

You can reasonably argue that the video doesn't show what it appears to, or that Ford's recorded involvement with members of the Dixon True Bloods drug gang is merely circumstantial. But it's ridiculous at this point to say that some sort of video doesn't exist, or that Ford doesn't have known associates that are involved in the drug trade.

"Proof" of aliens?

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/06/05/paul-hellyer-aliens-ufos-video_n_3390295.html

I'm sure Paul Hellyer saw something too. I just don't know what he saw because I wasn't there either.

Facts? You want facts? Verifiable proof is for the weak-minded and irrational. A good conspiracy theory is fire-proof and will last decades.

I despise Rob Ford, but agree that throwing stuff at him in public only feeds into his victim complex. I'd get more satisfaction seeing some worthy candidate hand his ass to him (and puppet master big brother) come election time.

I think the woman who threw the juice missed a golden opportunity to just confront Ford verbally if she was upset at him. I guess she was just not articulate enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back