News   Jul 16, 2024
 573     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 551     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 685     2 

Roads: Six Points Interchange Reconfiguration (City of Toronto, UC)

To be honest as stupid as the behavior is, they've got more important things to do with their scarce resources. The ramp officially opened today in any case.

Like patrolling condo construction sites.

All lane markings are in place for the New Dundas at Kipling as well where it connects to Dundas in the west. Kipling is almost back to normal 4 lanes for the new intersection and open to the reopen ramp. Bloor St is back to normal eastbound 2 lanes from the new Dundas intersection.

Still got some sidewalk work to be done to the west of the condo entrance and should be done shortly. Once done, major traffic shift to the new Dundas by year end, but still lost as what will happen at Bloor intersection as I drove east today as well using the old off ramp from Kipling going south.

Most likely do a soft opening before year end to work things out for the mass confusion in 2019, as people return to work.

Will Bloor still dip down toward Kipling or will the grade be raised once it's reconnected?

Will Bloor still dip down toward Kipling or will the grade be raised once it's reconnected?
My impression is Bloor and Kipling will be raised as a flat street with no dips.

All lane markings are in place for the New Dundas at Kipling as well where it connects to Dundas in the west. Kipling is almost back to normal 4 lanes for the new intersection and open to the reopen ramp. Bloor St is back to normal eastbound 2 lanes from the new Dundas intersection.

Still got some sidewalk work to be done to the west of the condo entrance and should be done shortly. Once done, major traffic shift to the new Dundas by year end, but still lost as what will happen at Bloor intersection as I drove east today as well using the old off ramp from Kipling going south.

Most likely do a soft opening before year end to work things out for the mass confusion in 2019, as people return to work.

Do we know when the soft opening starts ?

My impression is Bloor and Kipling will be raised as a flat street with no dips.

Had a feeling about that, because isn't the new intersections of Kipling/Bloor and Dundas/Bloor supposed to be at grade ?

Well, I saw the intercestion, it would appear it is at grade. DoFo/Ford family will be sad when they go on their Etobicoke drives...

Last edited:
His avatar/display pic is fine ? You're just trying to make up stuff, and that makes fun of drum118, by the way

I apologize: I didn't mean it that way. But I can't figure out who the person in the pic actually is, and he bears a striking resemblance to Erdogan (purely in terms of appearance, except with a little more hair).

Back