News   Mar 28, 2024
 639     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 453     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 776     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

It will be a real shame when the tenants move in and put up window coverings to block the sun from their offices. The glass is so clear and the colour looks amazing right now without any obstructions of inconsistencies.

Yeah. At least we'll see some consistency in styles of windowblinds since it's an office building, so it won't look like a hideous apartment building with a variety of curtains/blinds in every window.

cool nite time picture of RBC from luxography at www.flickr.com

2372984578_369842c5fe_o.jpg

Still, certain shots like this always impress me. Toronto has so many mini-skylines all over the place. You can get lots of cool shots that look like a completely different city.

great mood at sunset - a colourful sky and all the buildings lit! I wouldnt say no density but definitely not much height off to the north west... hopefully the west side will get some projects like Verve or Spire or Clear Spirit to add more height!

Still, I can't believe how slow it's moving compared to BA. And why isn't the elevator shaft/core more visible like BA is. BA's core is like 10 or more stories above the steel frame but RBC core is only about one or two stories above the top floor. Anyone know why that is?

Still, I can't believe how slow it's moving compared to BA. And why isn't the elevator shaft/core more visible like BA is. BA's core is like 10 or more stories above the steel frame but RBC core is only about one or two stories above the top floor. Anyone know why that is?

Slow? They seem to have built more than BA, seeing as how they've already put up a significant amount of glass and all. Unless you mean they started first and should have built more by now.

Slow? They seem to have built more than BA, seeing as how they've already put up a significant amount of glass and all. Unless you mean they started first and should have built more by now.

Yes..the latter. BA is much taller overall (even though the steel frame is not yet at 30 storeys).

Back