Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

For those already moved in, did you have to call Enbridge to set up your natural gas account? The only application I've received is for Enersource.

I haven't received anything from either company, and I've been in the building for almost 2 months!

I called them both when I moved in but they said Vandyk is responsible for faxing the information to them...so I'm not sure what's going on.

My lawyer gave it to me to fill out when I went there. I called too.

I ran my AC last night, the vents in the living room and bedroom are a bit noisy when its blowing. The one in the den doesn't make any noise, maybe since its farther away? No idea.

Hi Everyone, does anyone know how much parking spots are being rented for, I have an extra spot and wanted to know how much to charge...is anyone looking for a parking spot?

I just heard from my lawyer and final closing is at the end of this month..that is great..thought it would be at least mid summer

Has anyone heard from their lawyers?

I am looking for a second parking, I was paying $40/month for parking at my old rental. I don't think you should charge more than than. Please let me know if you are interested.

Wow, that is good news, that's pretty fast for a condo registering. I better start looking for the best rate again.

Canada Post should start delivering mail!

Has there been any update on the garbage chutes as of yet??

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, does anyone know how much parking spots are being rented for, I have an extra spot and wanted to know how much to charge...is anyone looking for a parking spot?

I am looking for a second parking, I was paying $40/month for parking at my old rental. I don't think you should charge more than than. Please let me know if you are interested.

Back