Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

Omg so it's not just me?? I didn't want to break my coffee machine plug so I gave up which meant no coffee this morning :(

What did you do to finally get the plug in? At first, I thought that they'd forgotten to remove some sort of safety barrier from my outlets.. Anyway, I just don't know what they were thinking with these ridiculous outlets!

They're called Tamper resistant electrical outlets and they're required by code now :(

For me, the best way I've found is to push the plug into the left side of the outlet and push/jiggle it at the same time hahah. Still have a hard time and swore to never unplug anything again!

I had the same issue with my kitchen outlets and yeah, they are required by code now.
You just have to jiggle it and be persistent haha. I don't think I will be unplugging them again anytime soon!

Do you think they messed up with the paving in the visitor parking area? The sewers are on the stone area, a lot higher then the asphalt, there's always a huge puddle when exiting the parking garage.

Last edited:
I don't know why they used cobblestone for that one section. Must be a reason...

But yea the huge puddles (also the one near the garbage bin) are annoying. Don't know if they can do anything about it now and I doubt they will!

I actually went to the office and they send me a copy. You have to send one copy to Tarion Warranty and one to the building.

So how do we get the lobby buzzer setup? I noticed there's a bunch of random names in there at the moment.

They're called Tamper resistant electrical outlets and they're required by code now :(

For me, the best way I've found is to push the plug into the left side of the outlet and push/jiggle it at the same time hahah. Still have a hard time and swore to never unplug anything again!

yup, the left-right jiggle maneuver while pushing is the way to do it.

So how do we get the lobby buzzer setup? I noticed there's a bunch of random names in there at the moment.

Talk to "Victor" - 647-853-5493

I'm not sure it's 100% functional yet though. I've noticed a few times it's a blank screen and doesn't work... hopefully that's been resolved since I last saw it.

Also, the elevator on the left hand side appears to be working again. It wasn't operating for quite a while there.

yup, the left-right jiggle maneuver while pushing is the way to do it.

Thanks guys! The jiggle method worked with my coffee grinder this morning :)

I had James and his crew go into my unit yesterday while I was at work to install my bedroom window crankers... I told him that I was having issues with plugging in my coffee machine in the kitchen, so he took pity on me and plugged it in for me. I'm never unplugging it again!

Thanks guys! The jiggle method worked with my coffee grinder this morning :)

I had James and his crew go into my unit yesterday while I was at work to install my bedroom window crankers... I told him that I was having issues with plugging in my coffee machine in the kitchen, so he took pity on me and plugged it in for me. I'm never unplugging it again!

haha it's seriously not bad. left-right jiggle is all you need to know. I unplug/plug all the time.

RE: Buzzer

Victor is usually in the building from 1-6pm, and needs three things (Name, Unit Number, Phone Number for buzzer). Just pass him a paper with the info, or text it to his number like I did :D

And yea, he mentioned the buzzer machine is always freezing and he was going to call the company to sort it out.

How does it work? Can it be setup with a cell phone # or do you have to have a land line?

How does it work? Can it be setup with a cell phone # or do you have to have a land line?

Cell phone is fine. You just press 9 to open the door.

This bill peple are now getting do I have to go to post office to pick up

All mail has to be picked up from the Canada Post Distribution Center on Matheson @ Kennedy. Bring ID and if your driver's licence doesn't have the new address, bring a copy of the first page of your purchase agreement or something that confirms your new address.

Back