Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

I was tempted to as well, but I am trying to hold back. Seems too early.
Any idea when they are turning off the heat in the common elements? It's May now.

Thank you for sharing. I went there today to pick it up.

I don't know if anyone noticed this but, on the contract, it mentioned that this tank rental would be approximately "$15-20$ + tax," I am not sure why they didn't revise the contract. I am finding my $147 bill bit high.

Can't wait for the skelaton trees to grow. There's not much to look at right now.

Do you guys notice a small puddle of water at the bottom of your dishwasher after its finished? I don't mean covering the whole area, but near the plastic grate area? Is this normal? Don't remember my old dishwasher having any water at the bottom after its finished.

Do you guys notice a small puddle of water at the bottom of your dishwasher after its finished? I don't mean covering the whole area, but near the plastic grate area? Is this normal? Don't remember my old dishwasher having any water at the bottom after its finished.

can't say that I have. I've only used it 3-5x though (I don't use enough dishes throughout the week) and am not particularly observant. I'll look for it next time I use it.

Thank you for sharing. I went there today to pick it up.

I don't know if anyone noticed this but, on the contract, it mentioned that this tank rental would be approximately "$15-20$ + tax," I am not sure why they didn't revise the contract. I am finding my $147 bill bit high.

Can't wait for the skelaton trees to grow. There's not much to look at right now.

Yeah, $35 a month does suck but to look on the bright side, a tankless system should save maybe $75 a year in energy costs.

I use mine every few days and have never seen water inside. It should all drain out the bottom and any excess should be dried during the heating cycle. Check the manual and see what it says regarding draining...maybe the line is kinked/bent or something is clogging the drain?

If they listed the approx rental at $15-20, then $40 is surely high. Maybe that is some leverage to get something adjusted, I don't know.

I didn't see much of a manual for the dishwasher. I have the installation instructions booklet and a small 1 piece foldable manual. Couldn't find anything for excess water. I haven't put a bunch of dirty dishes even in it yet because they sent someone multiple times to try and fix the drainage issue previously, they replaced the timer part on it. It seems to drain now, but I noticed there is still a small amount at the bottom that you can stick your fingers into. Don't remember my old dishwasher having anything left.

Anyone get one of those warranty service cards on their door? Any idea what its for?

Last edited:
When I got the service card, I checked off that "ACCESS IS GRANTED," and they came to my home to look at the kitchen counter. The guy added a baseboard to the bottem. That's all he did. This has nothing to to do with the 30-day warranty that we all need fixed.

If you already have a baseboard at the the bottem of your counter [the one with the granite], chances are you might not get a card on your door, unless there is something else they need to do.

I hope this helps...

When I got the service card, I checked off that "ACCESS IS GRANTED," and they came to my home to look at the kitchen counter. The guy added a baseboard to the bottem. That's all he did. This has nothing to to do with the 30-day warranty that we all need fixed.

If you already have a baseboard at the the bottem of your counter [the one with the granite], chances are you might not get a card on your door, unless there is something else they need to do.

I hope this helps...

seems like the service card is just a notice that they came by to do some warranty or other service work... and you weren't around. Kind of like mail/parcel delivery type notice. Sounds like you have the option of letting them enter??

I didn't know they have copies of our keys though???

I think I have all my baseboards, so not sure why they are coming by.

I think every condo has a copy of everyones keys, they always have to give notice though.

I see about 1/2 the units on the fourth floor had warranty notices last week but I didn't get one.

Also yea, condos keep master copies of all keys.

I think the condo beside me is going to be a rental, its currently empty and I heard them showing it yesterday. Could hear normal talking through the wall.. ugh. Find it odd people are renting our their units when they are not allowed to be doing this during the occupancy period.

Any updates on the gym yet?

I think the condo beside me is going to be a rental, its currently empty and I heard them showing it yesterday. Could hear normal talking through the wall.. ugh. Find it odd people are renting our their units when they are not allowed to be doing this during the occupancy period.

Any updates on the gym yet?

shitty that we can hear talking through the wall. very disappointing.
I dont remember if I told you guys about 1.5 weeks ago one of the vandyk guys told me everything is done, they just need the equipment supplier to do an "orientation"... no idea wtf that means. I probably should have asked. He said it should be done within 2 weeks (would be this week sometime)...

we'll see what happens.

They should tear out the carpets and move the machines back in, in the meantime!

For those already moved in, did you have to call Enbridge to set up your natural gas account? The only application I've received is for Enersource.

Back