243     0 
News   Aug 07, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Aug 07, 2024
 1K     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

From the same:

FLaImcTX0AMox0X

Why can't we have tear gas? We never have anything nice.

Why tear gas? Just get them wet and watch them freeze with the chill. See how long they will last.

This from the October Crisis still applies to this date:

Yes, I think the society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power in this country and I think that goes to any distance. So long as there is a power in here which is challenging the elected representative of the people I think that power must be stopped and I think it's only, I repeat, weak-kneed bleeding hearts who are afraid to take these measures.

Guess who said it? He ought to learn from his father.

AoD

Last edited:
The current lack of enforcement is pitiful. Windsor police thought if they just surrounded the protestors they'd all home? Was that the huge enforcement plan and now they're all out of ideas again?

Edit: there's not more than a few hundred people there. In fact there's probably less than 100. It police should easily outnumber them, and if a police to protestor ratio of 1:1 or higher isnt enough to clear this out, then what the hell is!?

The current lack of enforcement is pitiful. Windsor police thought if they just surrounded the protestors they'd all home? Was that the huge enforcement plan and now they're all out of ideas again?

Worse, they opened themselves up to be outnumbered again (as reported on Twitter). Fools. Spray them down with a water cannon and let them freeze.

AoD

Why tear gas? Just get them wet and watch them freeze with the chill. See how long they will last.

This from the October Crisis still applies to this date:

Yes, I think the society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power in this country and I think that goes to any distance. So long as there is a power in here which is challenging the elected representative of the people I think that power must be stopped and I think it's only, I repeat, weak-kneed bleeding hearts who are afraid to take these measures.

Guess who said it? He ought to learn from his father.

AoD

Worse, they opened themselves up to be outnumbered again (as reported on Twitter). Fools. Spray them down with a water cannon and let them freeze.

AoD
The forecast for Windsor is a low of -20°C, without a windchill. 🥶

Speaking of which, a pointless poll as this maybe...

...but if true, most Canadians really, really don't like this protest, lol.

Edit: there's not more than a few hundred people there. In fact there's probably less than 100. It police should easily outnumber them, and if a police to protestor ratio of 1:1 or higher isnt enough to clear this out, then what the hell is!?
If that was their tactic, it has cost them a lot of daylight and you can't do aggressive crowd intervention at night. If there is intelligence that the protestors have children in their midst - and I don't know if there is -that would be grounds for caution.

If that was their tactic, it has cost them a lot of daylight and you can't do aggressive crowd intervention at night. If there is intelligence that the protestors have children in their midst - and I don't know if there is -that would be grounds for caution.

I would not be surprised there is, given they had already made a showing there and in Ottawa - and I am sure they are counting on the police knowing and forcing the latter to exercise caution.

AoD

Back