News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 391     0 

Mayor John Tory's Toronto

Don't worry, I got this angle covered. I already know Aussies are mad. Wasn't even aware of these ramming attacks either. Then again, I already knew Barbara Kay was mad before this article.
I wonder how she'll feel when it is confirmed that it was, in fact, a terrorist attack perpetrated in the name of a movement of mentally ill people instead of a religion.

Calling her mad degrades those who are truly so - and in so doing, remove her agency in this whole matter. She isn't getting off that easily.

AoD

I dunno know that its odd, but is interesting to me that Kay's son, Jonathan also in journalism seems infinitely more reasonable on most, though not all, issues.

Must make for some interest family dinners.

I dunno know that its odd, but is interesting to me that Kay's son, Jonathan also in journalism seems infinitely more reasonable on most, though not all, issues.

Must make for some interest family dinners.

Yeah, like me and my old man. I think it's a rule of the universe set down by the cosmos to get a laugh.

Armenians aren’t really white, but I digress.

You know where the "Caucas" in "Caucasian" comes from right?

The Caucasus /ˈkɔːkəsəs/ or Caucasia /kɔːˈkeɪʒə/ is a region located at the border of Europe and Asia, situated between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea and occupied by Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia. A less common definition includes also portions of northwestern Iran and northeastern Turkey

Don't worry, I got this angle covered. I already know Aussies are mad. Wasn't even aware of these ramming attacks either. Then again, I already knew Barbara Kay was mad before this article.

I wonder how she'll feel when it is confirmed that it was, in fact, a terrorist attack perpetrated in the name of a movement of mentally ill people instead of a religion.
Yes, I have heard that she suffers from Mad Cow Disease.

Back