1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 459     0 

Mayor John Tory's Toronto

That works as well.

Jennifer Pagliaro@jpags
Tory said he expects council won't make a decision on the Ward 2 seat until next council meeting (May 3-4)

Why the delay?

Last edited:
So speaketh the Ben Carson apologist.
Deflecting doesn't make my statement any less true. What does Ben Carson have to do with this conversation? If you want to discuss him, that can be done in a different thread.

So, council happens next. I suppose having one vacant seat won't make a whole bunch of difference, considering that the Ward 2 seat has been empty for months.

Deflecting doesn't make my statement any less true. What does Ben Carson have to do with this conversation? If you want to discuss him, that can be done in a different thread.

I'm not deflecting, I'm embracing the classlessness and ricocheting the bozo label back at you.

Because declaring sets the clock ticking on a vote. This gives them some breathing room and gives doug a few extra weeks to fuck off.
can you not give it a break. His brother died and your obscene language shows the type of person you are

Hahaha, to the Ford bashers the next 3 days must be a very hard pill to swallow:D Cheers... stay strong!!!!!!
We are still here, the earth hasn't fallen, well it has, but hey, life goes on. It's the stragglers who refuse to believe the party is over, eventually it's time to go home and sleep it off.

Noticed at Tory's press conference today, he mentioned the "previous administration" a few time. And not in a good way. He definitely wasn't trying to polish Ford's turd of a transit legacy.

Back