News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 459     0 

Mayor John Tory's Toronto

I'm sure John Tory is secretly breathing a sigh of relief today. Now with "Ford Nation" no longer being a factor in the next election, he really should stop pandering to them completely.
why do you put your views as if they are someone's else views. Even if Ford had died, Tory would have nothing to worry about. People may like Ford but that does not mean all would vote for him. For some winning an election means more if there is true competition

I am a little disappointed that Tory is letting all of this happen, but I guess he didn't want to rile up Ford's base by denying the request...

On the bright side, you only have to swallow that pill once.

AoD

And one pill should do it.
giant-red-pill.jpg

How so? It's been fun watching those no-taste no-class bozos making asses of themselves. In practice, John Tory's giving them enough rope.
"No class" would also describe those having a laugh at the expense of said "bozos", no?

With the fawning media coverage of this protracted spectacle at city hall I'm thinking that this city really does deserve another round of Fordian tackiness. Seems we " just can't get enough of that sugar crisp ".

Back