News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 994     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Who here has some issues with the venting system? What I mean is, in the bedroom, there are noises, banging, not loud, but def some banging here and there coming from the hvac. Please let me know if you do or dont have any issues. Thanks folks.

None here either. *Knocks on wood too. Hope it gets straightened out - I see the super going between M1 and M2 all the time, see if you can get a hold of him (older gent, very nice and helpful) to come take a look

Did anyone here upgrade to the shower? If so does your shower have a toe? (the piece you commonly find in bath/shower that fills up the tub).

Also, checked out the pool, the place looks complete. Just needs a cleaning and some water. Can't imagine it taking any more than 6 weeks to open?

I hope somone can answer some of my questions. I will be moving to my unit in M2 next week. My lawyer asked 12 postdated cheques from me, and those are for "rent". My question is, that monthly "rent" includes the maintenance fee and property tax? I think I did not hear it properly when my lawyer was explaining.

Also, Nikkie mentioned to me a year ago that locker will be available for sale or rent once the building is finish. Are they selling or renting it now? Who to contact if I want to buy locker?

I read in the latest postings that cable and internet are now ready, while mails are now delivered. Is this true for M2?

Finally, I want to have blind for my window. Can someone give an idea how much it costs? From where?

Mail is being delivered in M2.

As for blinds, I went to Home Depot for the verticals in my living room and Ikea for my bedroom roller blind. Both were reasonably priced and they look great!

Also if anyone needs blinds let me know. I can put you in touch with a family friend. He did my entire place for $1300 for vertical blinds, should be cheaper then anyone else out there.

Did anyone here upgrade to the shower? If so does your shower have a toe? (the piece you commonly find in bath/shower that fills up the tub).

Also, checked out the pool, the place looks complete. Just needs a cleaning and some water. Can't imagine it taking any more than 6 weeks to open?

i wonder how long it will be until the gym opens

Do you mean this one?

If so then no it has no spout (toe) but you can use the handle to fill out the tub and it works fine. best investment ever if you love to shower!!! I love it.

Attachments

• NEAN_02.jpg
    NEAN_02.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 214

Shower - I have one, but no toe, found it strange too. Why do you think they didnt put it in?
Pool - 6 weeks? ha, I truly doubt it for it being usable this year, my guess is next spring.

Shower - I have one, but no toe, found it strange too. Why do you think they didnt put it in?
Pool - 6 weeks? ha, I truly doubt it for it being usable this year, my guess is next spring.

the pool will have to be ready by the time M2 is registered. since it is a common element of that building, so my guess is that it will be ready this year if they want to register M2 this year.

Guess they didn't add the spout (toe) because it is designed as a stand alone shower and not to be put on top of a bath tub. but hey I love mine!!

the pool will have to be ready by the time M2 is registered. since it is a common element of that building, so my guess is that it will be ready this year if they want to register M2 this year.

Guess they didn't add the spout (toe) because it is designed as a stand alone shower and not to be put on top of a bath tub. but hey I love mine!!

me too! looks more spacious.

Back